rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
sharad is crazy....stupid logic to rape someone! 😑 😑
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: santaa

πŸ˜† Agree ur opinion is correct, there are no exaggerated totally evil chars or totally sugary goody goody ones in rl life as potrayed in her soaps..

in rl life, itz the most unsuspectin normal decent guys who do the crime too, givin in to their moment of lust forgettin all the repercussions🀒..anywayz I had my doubts on him all along..

true.

(a personal question, im assuming that you are a guy? If so, I really appreciate your accepting this notion 😊  ... Not many men can face or accept it if its their weakness.)

I soo agree wid u! wht the hell does sharad think about himself! he can rape mukti and he thought mukti would take it easy! i mean, who will take it easy if they r raped?? his logic is sooo pathetic n ridiculous! 🀒 sharaad is the worlds biggest loser!! 😑
Dola87 thumbnail
yep his logic is preety crazy..but its somthing that happens in real life.....there r sharad kinda guys in the world 🀒
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apux

His logic to the rape made me want punch him so badly... not there is any logic in world that can justify rape...how could he equate mukti accusing sharad of cheating to sharad actually raping her...how could he think that she wouldn't care that she was raped...only a guy could think that...

i completely agree...not that all guys are like that, but that is such a MCP piece of logic...Sharad is a complete jackass...and how could he say to Mukti "I thought you were easy and I didn't think you would mind???" what guy says that to a girl? even if she was the kind of girl who regularly slept around, did Sharad really think that she wouldn't mind him doing it when she was unconscious????? And sharad knew what kind of girl mukti is and that she really loved prem...now we know why he was being so nice to her and standing up for her against his own parents...not only was he covering up his tracks, but also, he was feeling a little guilty as well....

Raindrop thumbnail
Sharad's Logic can go to hell.
How pathetic and i can't believe he would degrade himself to such extent just to get revenge.
'I thought you was easy, and i thought you wouldn't mind'
WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T MIND GETTING RAPED WHEN YOUR KNOCKED OUT?! 😑
Whoever wrote the script for that episode, did a terrible Job. It didn't explain his logic...He should read 'THE GUIDE TO PATHETICNESS FOR DUMMIES' I have no other words besides swear words to express my anger at Sharad. But i won't say them here. 😳
If anyone said that to someone in real life, i wouldn't blame the girl if she kiked the hell out of him.

😑

Anjali
psawyer thumbnail
oh, i would do more than just kick the hell out of him...if i ever get my hands on that sharad.... 😑 😑 😑
This just goes to show girls, don't trust any guy who isn't a part of your immediate family, i.e. father/brother etc. you never know what kind of losers theer are in the world...
Raindrop thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

oh, i would do more than just kick the hell out of him...if i ever get my hands on that sharad.... 😑 😑 😑
This just goes to show girls, don't trust any guy who isn't a part of your immediate family, i.e. father/brother etc. you never know what kind of losers theer are in the world...

I agree with you psawyer, There Are Some Pathetic Losers in the world, And i can't believe Ekta would show that girls are that weak....SEXIST! πŸ˜†
Thank God, Theres noone in my family like that. But please girls be aware and theres nothing more important than your self-respect.
(Ekta is a Woman herself, but she acts like a total Sexist Man)
(No offence)

Anjali
psawyer thumbnail
right. if there's only one good thing to come out of this rape track, it should be that ALL girls watching should NOT be like mukti--take care with your drinks, don't have blind faith in one person and be hell-bent on blaming another, and please, for heaven's sake, STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES AND BE STRONG (i guess mukti is trying to do this one)--DON'T LET SOME PATHETIC LOSER TAKE YOUR LIFE AND DIGNITY AWAY!!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: psawyer

right. if there's only one good thing to come out of this rape track, it should be that ALL girls watching should NOT be like mukti--take care with your drinks, don't have blind faith in one person and be hell-bent on blaming another, and please, for heaven's sake, STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES AND BE STRONG (i guess mukti is trying to do this one)--DON'T LET SOME PATHETIC LOSER TAKE YOUR LIFE AND DIGNITY AWAY!!

i totaly agree with u!

i can't understand why they made sharad negative!! couldn't they just show at least sneha living happily married!!πŸ˜•