Posted: 18 years ago

I swear Sharad's logic and excuses were way too pathetic. He was pissed off since Mukti went and reported to Sneha abt that chick in Panchameshwar... so he cud have made her pay in some other way. And if he thought she was soooo easy, he shud have made a move on her when she was sober right!!! And anyone wud mind being taken advantage of, being raped when they were drugged (even some1 who did that for a living wud have a prblm with it). And he knew that Mukti was in love with Prem, thats why she slept with him... And if that makes a person easy, why didn't he try some stunt like that with Kasak as well???

But then maybe I'm being stupid trying to find some logic is Kekta's series...

Why is there "dhoka" for every gurl in KZK. Except Komo and Apona+ Anuraag's aunt and mother??
yaa every girl in kasuti has faced kasuti.
first prerna
then kaska
now mukti
and sneha

Originally posted by sujupanta

Why is there "dhoka" for every gurl in KZK. Except Komo and Apona+ Anuraag's aunt and mother??

because komo and apo*na was married to the righteous (mera matlab dhoka naa dene wala) anurag!

aur anu's aunts and mom are old women, ab unko dhoka deke buddhe log kaha jayege!😆

Edited by coolfire - 18 years ago
😆 righteous anurag yeah right.. But sharad's logic is wayy off tangent and too feeble..

anywayz like you said, no logic in kekta soaps in the ist place, so 😆

ya... the reason was soooo meak!!! .... sharad is such a loose character ......... this half-baked negativity is even more disgusting....

but then, thats what happens in real life too ..... men are not out n out evil (like most ekta serial villains) ... but they have "weak" moments where they slip off their character 🤢 .......

so, if the rape case had been presented as done by someone who "wants to take a deadly revenge and was planning for it conivingly" or by somebody who has always been a "voracious sex addict" .... it would seem quite unrealistic, and one could pass it of as fiction ....... but, the way the rape case is being portrayed here as a "weak moment's mistake" ...... seems quite realistic to me..... and could happen in real life, especially by someone you know. 

my opinion.

Edited by coolfire - 18 years ago
😆 Agree ur opinion is correct, there are no exaggerated totally evil chars or totally sugary goody goody ones in rl life as potrayed in her soaps..

in rl life, itz the most unsuspectin normal decent guys who do the crime too, givin in to their moment of lust forgettin all the repercussions🤢..anywayz I had my doubts on him all along..
i still can;'t belive he would give her this big punishment! that's ridiculous more sneha and mukti! i prerna will side mukti now for sure since it's not prem!
Sharad = Loser for doing this to Mukti. I feel so bad for Mukti and she learned the truth and so did Sneha. I also feel bad for Sneha coz she is pregnant. What will happen to both couples: Mukti-Prem & Sneha-Sharad??
KZK Fan
His logic to the rape made me want punch him so badly... not there is any logic in world that can justify rape...how could he equate mukti accusing sharad of cheating to sharad actually raping her...how could he think that she wouldn't care that she was raped...only a guy could think that...