Sidlum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Okie so I just saw Thursday's episode & I'm not feeling so hott but I couldn't help but put up a couple of things I noticed..

1) WHAT THE HELLLL is the psychiatrist's name!? First, it was Rohit..then, Rahul..then in the same scene, Rohit again..then all of today, he became Rahul!!! If he's not careful, the poor dude is going to need a psychiatrist of his own when he has an identity crisis a la Wally!!! 😕

2) How did SHREW-LI manage to magically end up outdoors in a matter of 0.323 seconds when she was JUST outside of my Dimpie's office @ Dhanraj Fashions righttt before that??? Mannn, I wish I had that transport system..I'd snap myself back to Mumbai in an instant! 😳

3) Wally had no sindoor on in the last scene.

4) Speaking of the last scene, if you're going to have someone other than the actual actor do a voiceover, @ least make it sound like the person. The person who did the loud echoing during my Dimpie's lines @ GM sounded like a radio show jockey or like one of those announcers @ a wrestling match.."LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEE".."AND NOWWW PRESENTINGGG.."..😆

5) Why is it necessary for characters to talk to themselves? Rahul/Rohit/ROHUL or whatever didn't need to tell all of us that he had no clue what the hell SHREW-LI was talking about..we already knew that..I'm telling you..talking to oneself is another sign of multiple personality disorder..careful there, Rohul! 😉

6) Poor Jaggy B..he stresses ALLLL the time that his name is Jaggy..yet Wally insists on calling him Juggy. I immediately think of the Archies comics when I hear that..maybe they're going to end the show w.all of the characters joining us @ the trustie I-F Sanitarium considering all of the nomenclature issues that they all have. Jaggy calls Nandu by Nandan Kishore..Wally calls Jaggy by Juggy..SHREW-LI calls Rohit by Rahul..next you know, Ruby Mom will call Sangeeta by Sonal & Nazneen will call Ruby Mom by Ruby Dad & poor Maddy will just be running around in circles. 😆

Okay..back to bed..miss you guys..try to be back on Monday..& for all of you who have PMed me since I've been back, give me just a couple of more days..I promdress I'll reply ASAP.

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
OMGGGG thank you...you noticed!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 His name was rohit..not RAHUL 😆 😡 i kept telling my sis...she is like nooooo
Anyways, Thankoooo for the update Sid diii...!!! 😃 👏 👏
Post soooonnnn.... 😃
effervescent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 that kinda made me laugh..
thanks for sharing and "SHREW-LI" is a confused girl.. 😆 and so is her psychiarist..
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolz Sid di!! I missed ur commentaries!! hopefully you'll post a longer one on monday!!!
Hera 😊
mermaid_QT thumbnail
lol sid!

great to read ur commentary. i've missed it all these days. take it easy and enjoy ur weekend.

qt
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Hello Sid,

Good to see you back.... And your commentary is great as always... please take care of yourself and get well soon...

Love,

Jyoti
Tomiko thumbnail
😆 lol...great commentary 😛