India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

MINI COMMENTARY

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Okie so I just saw Thursday's episode & I'm not feeling so hott but I couldn't help but put up a couple of things I noticed..

1) WHAT THE HELLLL is the psychiatrist's name!? First, it was Rohit..then, Rahul..then in the same scene, Rohit again..then all of today, he became Rahul!!! If he's not careful, the poor dude is going to need a psychiatrist of his own when he has an identity crisis a la Wally!!! Confused

2) How did SHREW-LI manage to magically end up outdoors in a matter of 0.323 seconds when she was JUST outside of my Dimpie's office @ Dhanraj Fashions righttt before that??? Mannn, I wish I had that transport system..I'd snap myself back to Mumbai in an instant! Embarrassed

3) Wally had no sindoor on in the last scene.

4) Speaking of the last scene, if you're going to have someone other than the actual actor do a voiceover, @ least make it sound like the person. The person who did the loud echoing during my Dimpie's lines @ GM sounded like a radio show jockey or like one of those announcers @ a wrestling match.."LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEE".."AND NOWWW PRESENTINGGG.."..LOL

5) Why is it necessary for characters to talk to themselves? Rahul/Rohit/ROHUL or whatever didn't need to tell all of us that he had no clue what the hell SHREW-LI was talking about..we already knew that..I'm telling you..talking to oneself is another sign of multiple personality disorder..careful there, Rohul! Wink

6) Poor Jaggy B..he stresses ALLLL the time that his name is Jaggy..yet Wally insists on calling him Juggy. I immediately think of the Archies comics when I hear that..maybe they're going to end the show w.all of the characters joining us @ the trustie I-F Sanitarium considering all of the nomenclature issues that they all have. Jaggy calls Nandu by Nandan Kishore..Wally calls Jaggy by Juggy..SHREW-LI calls Rohit by Rahul..next you know, Ruby Mom will call Sangeeta by Sonal & Nazneen will call Ruby Mom by Ruby Dad & poor Maddy will just be running around in circles. LOL

Okay..back to bed..miss you guys..try to be back on Monday..& for all of you who have PMed me since I've been back, give me just a couple of more days..I promdress I'll reply ASAP.

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
OMGGGG thank you...you noticed!!!!!!!! LOL LOL His name was rohit..not RAHUL LOL Angry i kept telling my sis...she is like nooooo Ouch
Anyways, Thankoooo for the update Sid diii...!!! Big smile Clap Clap
Post soooonnnn.... Big smile
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Clap well written
effervescent Senior Member
effervescent
effervescent

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
LOL that kinda made me laugh..
thanks for sharing and "SHREW-LI" is a confused girl.. LOL and so is her psychiarist..
Clana_621 Goldie
Clana_621
Clana_621

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
lolz Sid di!! I missed ur commentaries!! hopefully you'll post a longer one on monday!!!
Hera Smile
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
lol sid!

great to read ur commentary. i've missed it all these days. take it easy and enjoy ur weekend.

qt
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap
jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged
welcome back, sid Clap

Go to top