India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Prem supporting Sharad (Page 2)

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I really don't think Prem is gonna be Mukti's "hero" in the rape case...he knows the rapist is sharad but he is protecting him...not for his sister...if my sister's husband was a rapist, I wouldn't let her stay with him for a second more....and yeah, Prem didn't know Sneha was pregnant....it seems as if he gets off hurting Mukti...he has such a nonchanlant attitude about the whole rape thing...why would he care about his sister when he has no respect for women at all...he is an accomplice to Mukti's rape...he was the one who drugged her and now if he knows info about sharad being the rapist, he is withholding information...

vishucool IF-Dazzler
vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
YEAH COULD BE!NO WONDER HE BURNT THE PHOTOS!
gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
No..I think he is helping Sharad coz they r gud frenz. Ouch .

Edited by gauri_hiten - 11 March 2006 at 3:55am
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i know ud has soft corner for his sis but would he let his sis stay wit a rapist i dont think so mayb he is doin it for snehe or is it sum kind of a benifit behind it
Mitun Senior Member
Mitun
Mitun

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
no offence to anybody but, Prem didnt wanted to sleep Mukti because she was a good girl & didnt want to hurt, Mukti forced herself into him.

As for the rape thing he was worried for her, but then she accussed him, then she started her. Just like with his parents.

And yeah he loves his sister
ASHiiEx33 IF-Dazzler
ASHiiEx33
ASHiiEx33

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Yeah I think u r rite
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i dont think mukti forced him,basically it was with her agreement if he didnt wanted to sleep wit her he could have pushed her n leave her but he stayed bac
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i think it ekta shouldn't make prem such a heartles nutter, as this shows he has no respect for any woman. wait & watch the hypocrite bajaj family sticking by their own & shun mukhti away like a piece of dirt. i hope that doesn't happen though because bajaj is always claiming he stands by the right & if he doesn't this time then it will only show that they have no moral standards. i think ekta is going to exploit that rich people can get away with murder, but at the end she will show that the truth wins. i hope sharad does get punished, if ekta has touched such a sensitive issue, then it should be shown in right light. as if he gets away with it it will give message to the general public that if you are rich go & rape but your father has the money & power you will get away with it. prerna slapping mukhti shows that at the end of the day your own blood is your own, so in other words prerna just mouthed the sympthy dialogue towards mukhti for the hell of it & standing by insaaf is just a talk. as you all know sharad's father is evil, he will try to get mukhti killed, i feel that's when prem is going to become a hero & stand by her, i wish ekta shows a nice side of prem as he suits it.

I really don't think Prem is gonna be Mukti's "hero" in the rape case...he knows the rapist is sharad but he is protecting him...not for his sister...if my sister's husband was a rapist, I wouldn't let her stay with him for a second more....and yeah, Prem didn't know Sneha was pregnant....it seems as if he gets off hurting Mukti...he has such a nonchanlant attitude about the whole rape thing...why would he care about his sister when he has no respect for women at all...he is an accomplice to Mukti's rape...he was the one who drugged her and now if he knows info about sharad being the rapist, he is withholding information...

I agree with both these people, UD is only supporting sharad because a) they're good friends and have been for a long time and b) because UD doesn't care about mukti, just about himself. He doesn't even care about sneha anymore...when she told him that "I am disappointed in you", there was no sharm on his face or guilt, just nonchalance and a "whatever" attitude. He truly is evil...i don't think there's anyway back for him...especially in this rape track. who knows maybe a hundred years from now he may repent, but even that is uncertain...

Edited by psawyer - 11 March 2006 at 10:13am

Go to top