India-Forums

Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai
Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai

Today March 10th 2006 Update

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Recap: kituu gets promoted. A lady Chanda who's husband's business partner killed him, now the police are threatening to arrested her wants Kituu help.

Today March 10th 2006

Kritika & Yuvraj are playing, she wants to punish him, Daksha comes & stops her, Yuvraj tells her its okay. Kritika tells him to sing, he tells her he can't if he sings she will ran away. Kritika says no tells him to sing Dus Bahane. Our bechara Yuvraj has no choice starts singing the song Dus Bahane Kar ke Leygayi Dil, in old zamaana type tone, then he gets his words all said wrong. Daksha is shocked as hell, then Kituu comes in & hears him sing she too gets shocked, & starts laughing so does Daksha. Yuvraj tells them to stop laughing what so funny, Kituu tells him that she didn't know he could sing, he says its okay, askes her what is the news. Kituu tells him about Chanda's incident, how her husband Bhim Singh's business partner Parmar killed him, & now he is threatening Chanda, the police are supporting him as well, by threatening to arrest her on false allegation against killing her husband. Yuvraj tells her it's a good case, tells Kituu that Daksha will be with you in this case, then he offers Kituu a ride home, Daksha's facial expression looked upset Kituu see's she tells Yuvraj its okay that she has to go to her Aunt's house its close by, why don't you give Daksha Maam & Kritika a ride home, he takes them. Nandani & Rohan are packing for their honeymoon, Nandani looked all happy & excited but Rohan wasn't. Next day Kituu & Daksha are talking about Chanda's case. Then Daksha starts laughing regarding Yuvraj's last night's singing. So does Kituu, they both start talking about him, Daksha askes her what does she thinks about him. Kituu tells her that she has stopped looking at man that way, after what has happened, but Yuvraj Sir is different, he does what he thinks is right, Daksha agrees, then they hear someone talking really loud. Jogi's wife Kamla is at NNN is asking for Nantara, everyone is shocked then Jogi comes, she tells the same to him, Nan comes Kamla sees her Jogi goes to Nan calls her a b****, Kamla his wife tells him to stop, tells him to look at himself first, Jogi loses control of the situation slaps his wife he is getting out of control Kituu slaps (mind-blowing) really hard.

Break

Everyone is shocked, so is Jogi, then Yuvraj comes tells the Peon to bring everyone in his cabin. Inside his cabin Nantara tells Yuvraj everything, Yuvraj calls Jogo disgusting man, tells him to say sorry to everyone, Jogi says what sorry, you guys did a wrong thing with messing with me, I have my status to high people, Yuvraj tells him not to God. Jogi tells them that they will regret this, he leaves, Yuvraj tell Nantara not to get scared, Jogi will not sack you out of the job, you are a permanent employee of NNN & reporter, Nan thanks him. Outside the office Jogi's wife Kamala tells Nan that what ever happened forget & start life new, I can't hate you or like you either but I will pray to God that nothing like this happens again she leaves. Lawyer is telling Titu's dad that the polce can't harm Titu anymore. Titu wants to take revenge from Kituu, dad tells him that you are made after spending 1 week in jail you didn't get anything, Kituu is just a small fly is you really want to take revenge take it out on NNN, we have a perfect Mohra for it, Jogi he will help us in this.

Break

Daksha is in disguise wit ha hidden camera in her pusre. She is at the police station talking to the inspector who threatened to arrest Chanda. She is asking him questions about Bhim Singh's murder case but he isn't answering anything right, he tells herto leave or else he will put her behind the bars, Daksha leaves. Kituu goes to see Chanda, Chanda tells her that she doesn't wants her help, Kituu is asking her why she tells her that she did this to get compensation from Parmar, it was her mistake, she is sorry. Tells Kituu that her husband's dead was an accident no one killed him, she looked all tensed saying this, closes the door. Kituu is shocked.

Monday

Jogi is at Titu's house, Titu's dad gives him alcohol as gift, Joji askes for 1 lakh.

Edited by Jaslove - 10 March 2006 at 9:27pm

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
yay!! i love you jaanu!
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
My take the best ever. Man the slap Jogi got was dam mindblowing. Clap Clap Clap I was laughing so hard. Jogi's brain must have gotten a really hard shock, after getting slapped by Kituu LOL LOL LOL

Then that song Yuvraj was singing Dus Bahane oh man, the way he was singing sounded like the song from 50's & 60's. LOL
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i know!!!! i was laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for update...mindblowing slap.. Clap well done kittu Tongue
I was laughing seeing the scene it was really funny..............too good Tongue
Muskaan82 Groupbie
Muskaan82
Muskaan82

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile
Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
thanku so much fr the update

sems like it ws an awesome epi yaar

gosh i always miss the good epis Cry