India-Forums

03/24/05

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

RECAP 03/23/05

Rukhmani says vicky will refuse to marry meera because she is pregnant with pancham's baby

Meera puts sindoor in Pancham's name

Ashok tells him to remove it and Pancham does w/ a jug of water

03/24/05

Ashok tells awasthi that Meera and pancham will never be together...poor Awasthiji just looks becuase he knows why meera did what she did...meera tells ashok that she is pancham's happiness and can't he accept her for pancham's happiness? and he says no...poor thing tries to tell pancham and his dad why she put the sindoor in panchamn's name but ashok is not willing to listen..and meera tells pancham that if in the future u try to come back to me you'll never get me...

Ashok tells rajshree what happens at meera's house and there he tells Rajshree that he wants pancham to go to Thakur uncles farmhouse..

Meera is in her room and her dad comes in...she looks soo sad i felt so bad...awasthi tells him that she should stop crying and tells her that it's wrong for her to be like this because he himself wiped away his sindoor...and meera says that they named her right becuase the real meera couldn't get the love she wanted and she married someone else...and meera says that she is willing to marry anywhere her mom wants her to..

Pancham talks to his friends and tells them that if meera is upset he is more upset if she is sad...he is even sadder...Rahul tells him that if meera can stand up to everyone despite being a girl then why can't he? and chirag insults him by saying one has to have guts which he does't have...and insults him by saying that he is even running away from the city..and pancham replies by saying that his mother who doens't pray without seeing his face wants him to go so he will go..

Rajshree is sitting alone and ashok is asking her what the problem is and she asks him if it's necessary for pancham to leave...Ashok says that he has to leave and it's very important for him to go and he must go...and if you love him then you won't stop him...and he says that pancham will return once meera is married which will be in a few days and then pancham will come back...rajshree seems very worrerid

Meera comes home with the pregnancy report and it's negative...ravi is there and he is very relieved...and Rukhmani tells him that vicky and meera should get married...ravi tells her that vicky wants to get to know meera before everything is actually finalized..

Meera and Vicky are driving around at night and Vicky says that he wants to tell her everything about himself and he tells her about a girlfriend that he had who turned out to be an ass..and he asks her if she was ever in love...and he says of course you have...who doens't nowadays...but now you've agreed to marry me and you have no affair...meera is very quiet and barely talking and he is asking her why isn't she talking and she says maybe someone's evil eye is cast...(kisi ki buri nazar)

Rajshree is crying and doens't want pancham to leave and ashok tells her that he has to leave and he'z glad that she's not going with him to drop him off..

back to meera and vicky...they are looking for a ice-cream parlor....meera says they left it behind..and vicky turns back...and he almost hits ashok's car..and meera come out..and sees them....Pancham and meera just look at each other..then ria calls meera and tells her that pancham is leaving mumbai..and meera thinks to herself...he has already left...

PREVIEW

RUkhmani is talking to Awasthiji and tells him wat if MEera tells Vicky about her past...

THe parents ask meera how does she like vicky? and she replies..why are you guys even asking me when it doens't it matter?

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update sarina!Smile
srkzgurl1231 Senior Member
srkzgurl1231
srkzgurl1231

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged

awsome ok i'll update tomorrowz

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update sarina

God meera should just give up Dead.Did you notice that meera looked so sad when her pregnancy report came

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update...
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

God meera should just give up Dead.Did you notice that meera looked so sad when her pregnancy report came

ya i know..i think she wanted to be pregnant w/ his kid

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Manasi Parekh, Namit Das and Bharti Achrekar in DJ's next? Manasi Parekh, Namit Das and Bharti Achrekar in DJ's next?  6

According to the latest development, the actors have been finalised to ...

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index