Dekha Ek Khwaab

Firestarter

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
What does everyone think about J's cousin brother (his name is escaping me at the moment..)?
I felt like he was filling J's ears in order to create even more discord among the family just to be entertained.  For a kid, he really is quite conniving, manipulative & already kinda just too much to handle (maybe he is a new actor so he is overly dramatic.. but he reminded me of Karan Johar by the way he delivered his dialogue LOL).  I also feel like the family shouldnt have had him present during their discussion when they didnt even have Jai Nandini in the room as this entire thing affects her life ( and she is older than her cousin brother..)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdTulip92be-happy-alwaysWhiteNights.minizz-Xpress-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Firestarter" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
ha ha, @ comparison with KJ, I don't agree though.

Well this guy is not a newcomer, he was seen in Sony's MahiWay and the other show Khotey Sikkey.
I disliked his character in DEK, I hate guys who gossip like aunties. I was wishing they would bring in another dashing dude in the role of her cousin and we could see another interesting track maybe between him and Unnati..oh well!

I agree about the part of keeping JN out of the decision. It felt wrong. Despite JN.Tongue Any girl in such a situation will feel bitter and revengeful.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92be-happy-alwaysmoksha89-Xpress-

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
He's the one (I think) who's dad wants Manyata's property for.
I think he'll be shown stupid n ya, like 'aunites'!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdmoksha89WhiteNights.

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Well there are people like that and for a fact, most men looove gossiping! (I know my dad does, whenever someone calls him for office related stuff too! Not maliciously though, just that he likes to know everything around.)

I think that his character is interesting, mainly because there aren't many characters like him. We have ladies who are conniving, manipulative and gossipy but not men. Maybe its  pronounced by the fact that maybe from his birht he had been a little sidelined and his parents may also repeat to him thta since he is a boy HE should be the heir so now he is resentful?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.moksha89

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
he is just like J how dare he said that ab finally manyata k bhoot se peecha chotega Angry

j and him both r evil people of dis show Angry

anavisalwan

Groupbie

anavisalwan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
The guy (J's cousin) is no doubt very annoying. He was trying to poison J's mind, but he way J said 'aur hamare baare mein kisi ne baat tak nahi ki' it was so sad. It was wrong on the family's part as this decision effected her life & none bothered to ask or tell her anything. Any girl in that situation would be revengeful toward the person who she think is the cause of this. Her behavior & resentment is so very obvious. She may be an arrogant child but i think if could have been or even now if handled with care & love she will turn to be a very sweet girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdmoksha89

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Ok this new guy will definitely destroy the family... He is filling hatred in J's heart for monya as well as her family..'
i know what ever happened with J was wrong and any girl in this situation would blaze like fire but the way the cousin was talking, he was literally exaggerating whatever that had happened in the room...
he was young and shouldn't have been allowed in the conversation.

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
This new guy... i don't like him.. already creating problems in the family...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.