Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
While watching the episodes online someone had commented that they would not be interested in a ManVeer jodi because it would be another run-of-the-mill hate-love story.  Basically, a story where Moniya/Manyata will hate Uday, while Uday will only have interest in Moniya since she is his promised bride & has rule over everything.  Soon, this hate will turn to love & then bam! happily ever after.

Although, I for some reason, feel like this will not occur.  I do not see such a long dragged out hate-love saga.  instead, I see Uday teasing Moniya without true malice since he has shown his appreciation towards her andaaz... To me  I think their relationship will follow in a more "Nok-Jhok" way but throughout Moniya's journey to discovering herself, her family, & her feelings .. Uday will always be there like a silent savior.  Someone to secretly (&maybe not so secretly sometimes) help her overcome difficulties.

Plus, I see moniya getting along well with unnati - which is something J is not capable of.  I felt Aakash was someone Moniya was persuaded into liking.  she did not possesss any feelings until her friends made her aware of them & their possibilities.  Although, from first sight Uday had managed to rile Moniya. In addition, the base of Aakash-Moniya does not seem strong, at least strong enough to survive any pressure from family and roka promise, or even Uday from making the final pair as ManVeer through constant affection. From Moniya's side, i do not see any sign of "true" love towards Aakash.. so from what will she oppose anyone from? From what would she discard Uday's affections (we all know he will have Wink )from?

just my thoughts. how do you think ManVeer would become a couple?  Or we all just not aware of the jodi-power Aakash & Moniya possess?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

smilingsonapam_angelstorybooksgdHudaakTulip92sravssrasiya.minizzS.H.I.E.L.D.adventure_gurl-Xpress--AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate-Love, Nok-Jhok, Invisible Sahara" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pam_angel

Groupbie

pam_angel

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I agree with you...
I think this story will be different but yet the same!
Manveer has to be a couple otherwise I'll be quiting the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89-Xpress--AriaNe-

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

I agree with u.. I am not interest in akash n moniya story.. although the story is ok, but someting is missing, dont know what..Ermm  when we saw manveer together for just a second, we all are drooling over themBlushing  cant wait to see more of manveer sceneWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1Hudaaksunshinesamuefmoksha89-Xpress-

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
aj tou maine raat ko dream mai uday manyata ki shadi dekhi LOLLOLROFL

i m so addicted to DEK k mjhe har jaga ManVeer dikhtey hain DancingPartyDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1Hudaakmoksha89*Dakoo_Minzy*-Xpress--AriaNe-

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

@shaf13 I think we all are in love!!LOL I feel the butterfliesHeart

let's celebrate!!!Party

shaf13moksha89-Xpress-

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rianne

@shaf13 I think we all are in love!!LOL I feel the butterfliesHeart

let's celebrate!!!Party

hahahah ye v all r in love mujhe yakeen hai its love LOLLOLROFL

so lets celebrate na party time Party

moksha89-Xpress--AriaNe-

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rianne

I agree with u.. I am not interest in akash n moniya story.. although the story is ok, but someting is missing, dont know what..Ermm  when we saw manveer together for just a second, we all are drooling over themBlushing  cant wait to see more of manveer sceneWink

So true!
the moment i saw these two together i just couldn't accept the fact that akash is the main lead...Silly
this story i guess will be the hate-love story but i think UV will have a great hand in persuading Monya towards himself. And in this way we will be able to watch many MANVEER scenesHeart.. hopefully! Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1moksha89

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Yeah agree with u !! Till now through UV behavior it can be guessed that he find Manyata different and admire her wits and her fighting nature..and who knows what the future helds or in this case what CV and the writer held but Manveer and  their Jodi and their nokjhok will surely rock!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92moksha89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.