Kareena US/Canada Update March 24, 2005

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi Everyone, here is the update for today.

Episode begins where we left off with Prem burning the divorce papers, Naina walks in and asks him what he is burning and to put out the fire, he does. Naina again asks him and he says it was the divorce papers, and asks his mom why is he doing all this. Prem tells his mom that he does not want to live like this anymore and he wants to leave, Naina asks him where he wants to go, he says Chandighar and that he will set up a Radio Curry there, Naina agrees, and they hug. (Poor Prem, Kareena is so selfish!)

Tribhu and Kareena meet up, she tells him what happened. Tribhu reassures her, and they talk a bit about Tillu. Tushar meets up with them and Tribhu asks Tushar if he has forgotten about his father since Kareena has come, Tushar says no. Tushar is doing some gardening and asks Kareena for help, she agrees and Tribhu leaves them along.

PK sees Kareena and Tushar together and is about to go over to them but Tribhu stops him, and takes him inside.

Kareena tells Tushar that there is nothing between her and Prem. He says that there shouldn't be, as they are divorced now. Prem phones up Kareena on her cell and tells her that he has made a copy of the divorce papers, and Pat is bringing them over. All Kareena can say is yes, as Tushar is right there, Prem notices and disconnects the phone. Prem has flashbacks of Kareena asking Prem to marry him as well as flashbacks of when she tells him that she loves him. Prem snaps out of it and signs the divorce papers, he is trying to convince himself he is happy but can't.

Pat comes in to talk Prem. Prem tells him to give these papers to Kareena, Pat refuses saying that he doesn't want them to be seperated (Prem and Kareena). Pat tries to talk some sense into Prem, but Prem is being stubborn and doesn't listen. Prem tells Pat that Kareena should not know that Prem is leaving, and asks Pat to promise to give the papers to Kareena, Pat promises, and they shake hands.

Pat comes to Chamatkar and PK like always wonders why Pat is there. PK asks Pat to give him the papers, he says he can't do that, not today. PK starts questioning him about how old is his father, and how Pat is the milkman's son, etc. Kareena arrives and asks Kareena to tell him who this guy is. Kareena tells him a businessman, PK tells Kareena she is lying, she says she is not that he is a businessman doing business in milk. PK finally buys into it and leaves.

Pat and Kareena are in a room now. Pat tells Kareena he has to tell her something, and tells her she will have to sign those papers. Kareena agrees and tells Pat to leave as PK might come back at any minute. Kareena is about to leave when Pat tells her that Prem is leaving, Kareena is shocked. Kareena asks why, Pat says he does not know all he knows is that Prem is leaving and didn't want Kareena to know.

Kareena and Pat are in a taxi in a hurry to stop Prem, who is about to leave. Prem tells Naina to tell Kareena he has gone on some important work. Prem is about to walk out the door when Kareena and Pat arrive. Kareena calls Prem an "Idiot", "Duffer" and asks him if he is really leaving he says yes, she hugs him (awwww). Kareena tells him about the fortune teller and Naina asks her what she is talking about. Kareena tells Naina about the fortune teller who predicted their futures and how she told Prem never to leave his love and go away otherwise she becomes someone else's forever, but Prem is leaving all on his own. Prem reassures her that he will be back soon and is just going on business. Kareena says now that is her Prem, he smiles.

Kareena asks him when is his flight, he says 5:30. Kareena tells Prem she will go with him to the airport. They are in a taxi and Kareena tells Prem she is going with him, Prem is surprised. She asks him if he thought that she would make him and go and she would not come with him. Prem asks her what about Nilu, Tribhu and especially Tushar she says they are all after Prem. She says yes they are her soon to be relatives but Prem is her friend and he comes firstπŸ‘. Kareena tells Prem she will be back in two minutes and gets out of the taxi, but not before she takes the car keys from the taxi driver!πŸ˜† she tells the driver she will return them soon. Prem laughs and is thinking about something. Kareena goes to get her things and bumps into Tushar, she tells Tushar that she can't talk now and leaves. She gets her things and returns to the taxi, Prem is no where to be seen. Kareena wonders where he is. Episode ends.

Please post your comments, I like reading the feedbacks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frisky2d thumbnail
Thanks. Your updates are excellent. And easy to read unlike the indian ones.
koolgirl88 thumbnail
hey i dont hav zee tv so i cant watch the show but i keep up with ur updates. its realli nice. the first update i read was from march 22nd lol. so i am kinda confused. firstly, whos tribhu? a good "guy"  friend of kareenas? and nilu is tushar's mom rite? whos PK? is dat  tushars dad? and whos Pat? is he like prem's manager? and y exactly is kareena lying about the prem divorce thing? and how come shes living in tushar's house? doesnt kareena hav ne parents? and also, wht exactly do pat, kareena, and prem do in dat radio place?umm dats about it lol.. id realli appreciate it if u can ans these q's.. thanks!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Hi Koolgirl, thanks for reading my updates and giving feedback. I can see why you can be confused. In order to answer your questions, I am going to give you a brief sypnosis of what has happened so far:

Kareena needed a job and was applying to work at Chamatkar, she thought that she would be able to get the job if she faked being married and having a child. Kareena was hired and everything seemed to be going great, infact she was able to get another job as a Radio DJ at Radio Curry, which is how she met Prem. Nilu and Tribhu were curious to meet Kareena's husband and son, so she had Prem fake being her husband and got another woman's son to pose as her own. To make things even more complicated in Kareena's life she meets Tushar who happens to be Tribhu and Nilu's son, Kareena falls head over heels for Tushar and the only way she can get Tushar is to get a "divorce" from Prem, that way she can not only keep her job at Chamatkar but at the same time get Tushar. Now in the story Kareena and Prem have "divorced" and Tushar and Kareena are becoming close, the only problem is that now Prem is in love with Kareena.

To answer your other questions:

Tribhu is not a bad guy, he knows everything about Kareena all her lies, and her fake marraige to Prem and wants to help her get Tushar, as Tribhu likes Kareena and would love for her to be his daughter in law.

Pat works at Radio Curry and is friends with Prem and Kareena.

PK is related to Tribhu and Nilu and is always suspicious of Kareena.

Kareena does have a mother and a younger sister, her father died when she was younger, but they don't live with Kareena. Kareena has told alot of lies to everyone, especially Nilu, she told Nilu that Prem is abusive towards her and has cheated on her with another woman. Nilu feels sorry for Kareena and tells Kareena to come and stay at their house (Nilu's) until Kareena "supposedly" has a place to go.

Oh ya... ur last question Kareena is a Radio Jockey at Radio Curry and Prem's mother is the owner of the place. Pat I really don't know what he does there lol!.

Well I hope this answers your questions! and keep replying to my updates thanks!  

mandy0310 thumbnail
Hi frisky2d! Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it!
daddyzzlilgurl thumbnail
bollywoodcrazed... ur updatez r awesome! wheneva i miss da show, i no who 2 cum 2 4 GR8 america/canada updatez!πŸ˜‰ THANK YOU!
koolgirl88 thumbnail
hey thanks alot! dat realli cleared it up lol. just one last q, did kareena lie 2 her sister and mother also? is dat y they kicked her out or sumthing?
and also, does prem's mom noe about wht she did with prem? a fake mariage, then divorce, and all? and does
prem noe dat she blamed him for all dat stuff?? umm dats about it lol.. srrrie for asking so much.. lol thanks!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
hey no problem, yes kareena has lied to her mom and sister they don't know about her fake marraige or that she works at chamatkar, her mom did not kick her out she left home to come to the city and told her mom that she would get a job within three months, which is why she lied to get her job at chamatkar.

yes prem's mom knows all about what has happened and while she is not happy with the way things have gone, she likes kareena and knows how much prem loves kareena.

prem does know all kareena has said about him, but still continues to support her and her lies, that is to show you how much he loves her!
koolgirl88 thumbnail
hey thanks and wow dats crazy haha. i love tushar and hes the reason i became interested in dis show, but i think dat if tushar cant accept kareena after he finds out about her lies, then hes not good enuff for her, cuz if he cant accept her just cuz she lied 2 get him, then dats not love.  kareena did much worse with prem, he noes it, and he still loves her. so kareena shud realli go 2 prem, but onli if tushar doesnt accept her after he finds out about her lies. if he does accept her, then i dunno wht 2 say. prem must find sum1 else then, unfortunately.. πŸ€”
mandy0310 thumbnail

Hi, I agree with you Prem has done so much for Kareena and he accepts her no matter what. Tushar and Kareena do make a cute couple but I doubt he would stay with her after he found out all the lies she told, I mean he didn't even stay with Pammi, I understand that with Pammi he only loved her because he thought she was Kareena but he was hurt and angry that he was lied to. So I highly doubt he will accept Kareena, after the truth comes out.