Y Do U Like This Show.??

sweet_angel_29 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Why Do u like this show..????

As for me..I like it because i thnk this show is Real..You can relate to it someway or the other..Beginning with the life of Dark skin girls in India.. thatz exactly how they r treated..(have seen it)....The way Saloni's Mom feels &worries abt little things...she totally reminds me of my mom....& than all the tensions & promblems parents have to face while getting their daughters married..esp in our culture..This show has captured it very well.....I have actually seen my uncles go through the same things...& now sal-har honeymoon..I thnkt thatz exactly wat & how couples behave....I thnk this show is real unlike some other shows where u thnk this can or will never happen in real-life..But with Saath phere I really connect to everything...

Wat do u guys thnk..I wanna know from u all........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
I too think that this show is based real issue. My aunt is so much like saloni in every way.Being a successful Doctor could not find a suitable husband until close to her late thirties and had to marry a much older person with older kids only because of her skin color. Our society is realy hanged on the color issue. In the end what matters is how a person really is than how they look.
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this show cuz its different from others nd cuz Sharad is super HOTT!!! Oh nd Neel is cute so they give me more of a reason to watch 😉 😆
mom22ds thumbnail
I like it because i can relate my mom with Ambika. My mom also always worries about us(all her kids). if just something small goes wrong with us, she will just worry too much.
Saloni has found a family like Nahar's which is little unrealistic, they r very very nice, i wish there were more people like them in real world, & i wish them to stay like that only, i really don't want to see Nahar/Tara relation which so many people are predicting, but i really don't wish that to happen.
I hope the serial continues to be realistic as mush as possible.
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with u on some aspects however I do find some unrealistic things too. nonetheless, I love it! and plus the fact that sharad is in it!

dc

Edited by desi chic - 18 years ago
averma thumbnail
i like the serial....its appears to be true.....
ha-rj thumbnail
i like this show becouse its diffrent then other show 😉
Miss.Netherland thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_angel_29

Why Do u like this show..????

As for me..I like it because i thnk this show is Real..You can relate to it someway or the other..Beginning with the life of Dark skin girls in India.. thatz exactly how they r treated..(have seen it)....The way Saloni's Mom feels &worries abt little things...she totally reminds me of my mom....& than all the tensions & promblems parents have to face while getting their daughters married..esp in our culture..This show has captured it very well.....I have actually seen my uncles go through the same things...& now sal-har honeymoon..I thnkt thatz exactly wat & how couples behave....I thnk this show is real unlike some other shows where u thnk this can or will never happen in real-life..But with Saath phere I really connect to everything...

Wat do u guys thnk..I wanna know from u all........

Me 2😊

punjabidiva thumbnail
i like saath phere, because it touches a special spot in your heart, there is a lot of emotions involved in the show, and yes in certain ways it is very realistic, even though we may snicker or laugh or nod our head at kaveri's role, i bet u in every family there is one person like that, its very well made, and each of the actors do a really gooood job at protraying their character, Keep it up everyone 👏
sweet_angel_29 thumbnail
WOW so many ppl replied..thanks guys..i was'nt expecting it.. 😊
But Totally agree with u guys who said some parts r unrealistic ..Like Kaveri,I dn't thnk ppl actually go to that extent.& Tara,don't thnk ppl like her exsist nemore..
But overall i love this show coz i can Relate 2 each character with my own Family..
& Sal-Nar chemistry is just superbbbbb 👏