Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Y Do U Like This Show.??

sweet_angel_29 Senior Member
sweet_angel_29
sweet_angel_29

Baa Bahu air Baby Banner contest Winner

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Why Do u like this show..????

As for me..I like it because i thnk this show is Real..You can relate to it someway or the other..Beginning with the life of Dark skin girls in India.. thatz exactly how they r treated..(have seen it)....The way Saloni's Mom feels &worries abt little things...she totally reminds me of my mom....& than all the tensions & promblems parents have to face while getting their daughters married..esp in our culture..This show has captured it very well.....I have actually seen my uncles go through the same things...& now sal-har honeymoon..I thnkt thatz exactly wat & how couples behave....I thnk this show is real unlike some other shows where u thnk this can or will never happen in real-life..But with Saath phere I really connect to everything...

Wat do u guys thnk..I wanna know from u all........

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I too think that this show is based real issue. My aunt is so much like saloni in every way.Being a successful Doctor could not find a suitable husband until close to her late thirties and had to marry a much older person with older kids only because of her skin color. Our society is realy hanged on the color issue. In the end what matters is how a person really is than how they look.
SuperGrl126301 Goldie
SuperGrl126301
SuperGrl126301

#Akela Banner Contest Winner!!

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I like this show cuz its different from others nd cuz Sharad is super HOTT!!! Oh nd Neel is cute so they give me more of a reason to watch Wink LOL
mom22ds Senior Member
mom22ds
mom22ds

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I like it because i can relate my mom with Ambika. My mom also always worries about us(all her kids). if just something small goes wrong with us, she will just worry too much.
Saloni has found a family like Nahar's which is little unrealistic, they r very very nice, i wish there were more people like them in real world, & i wish them to stay like that only, i really don't want to see Nahar/Tara relation which so many people are predicting, but i really don't wish that to happen.
I hope the serial continues to be realistic as mush as possible.
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

I agree with u on some aspects however I do find some unrealistic things too. nonetheless, I love it! and plus the fact that sharad is in it!

dc

Edited by desi chic - 10 March 2006 at 9:52pm
averma Groupbie
averma
averma

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i like the serial....its appears to be true.....
ha-rj Groupbie
ha-rj
ha-rj

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i like this show becouse its diffrent then other show Wink
Miss.Netherland IF-Rockerz
Miss.Netherland
Miss.Netherland

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel_29

Why Do u like this show..????

As for me..I like it because i thnk this show is Real..You can relate to it someway or the other..Beginning with the life of Dark skin girls in India.. thatz exactly how they r treated..(have seen it)....The way Saloni's Mom feels &worries abt little things...she totally reminds me of my mom....& than all the tensions & promblems parents have to face while getting their daughters married..esp in our culture..This show has captured it very well.....I have actually seen my uncles go through the same things...& now sal-har honeymoon..I thnkt thatz exactly wat & how couples behave....I thnk this show is real unlike some other shows where u thnk this can or will never happen in real-life..But with Saath phere I really connect to everything...

Wat do u guys thnk..I wanna know from u all........

Me 2Smile

Go to top