Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Rahul Vaidya or Amey Date (Page 12)

Poll Question: Rahul Vaidya or Amey Date(overall)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
88 [24.18%]
276 [75.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I agree wiv u sweetys. i visited rahul's show in kuwait on 31st march'06' en he was mindblowing compared 2 Amey, no offense 2 amey he is one of my fav in ii2. But rahul has got a much sweeter voice than Amey en he is not a copy cat. well ameys voice is like sonu nigam. but rahul has got his own original sweet voice.

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Siddh

Originally posted by Amryn

I agree wiv u sweetys. i visited rahul's show in kuwait on 31st march'06' en he was mindblowing compared 2 Amey, no offense 2 amey he is one of my fav in ii2. But rahul has got a much sweeter voice than Amey en he is not a copy cat. well ameys voice is like sonu nigam. but rahul has got his own original sweet voice.

Are u kidding me???? Wake up what world are u in???? Ameys voice is like Sonu Nigam????ConfusedConfusedConfused. Even Rahul Vaidya said last year he is a copy of Sonu. Try to make some sense.

I have no interest in kiddin u first of all en I din reply 2 u by da way. well 2 me when amey sang tu hi tu satrangi.. he sounded like sonu, its my opinion ne problem? and by da way y shud I believe u & rahul never said tat I am copy of sonu. if u can give evidence lol!

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Are u kidding me???? Wake up what world are u in???? Ameys voice is like Sonu Nigam????ConfusedConfusedConfused. Even Rahul Vaidya said last year he is a copy of Sonu. Try to make some sense.

I have no interest in kiddin u first of all en I din reply 2 u by da way. well 2 me when amey sang tu hi tu satrangi.. he sounded like sonu, its my opinion ne problem? and by da way y shud I believe u & rahul never said tat I am copy of sonu. if u can give evidence lol!

But rahul has got a much sweeter voice than Amey en he is not a copy cat. well ameys voice is like sonu nigam. but rahul has got his own original sweet voice.

Welll, I guess being a copycat and having a voice similar to another singer is not the same thing. I admit Amey's style and voice are similar to Sonu Nigam but what's wrong with that? Doesn't make them the same IMO. If Amey is singing a Sonu song , say 'Satrangi re', we can't expect him to sound like Sudesh Bhosle or Daler Mehndi. Of course he's going to bring the 'andaz'  of the original singer into his performance and singing. Amey said that himself! He said he brings the 'andaz' of the original singer into his performances in a radio interview. There's nothing wrong with that and its defintely not called copying. Plus, Amey voice sounded much deeper than Sonu's in Satrangi Re so how can he sound like Sonu? Confused I suggest listening to both songs back-to-back.

Anyway, if that's your opinion, then its your opinion and I respect that. But Amey sang songs by a variety of singers in Idol...Hariharan, Mohd Rafiji, Manna Da, Kay Kay, Sonu Nigam etc. Enough to show that he doesn't stick to one style of singing or imitates one singer. I don't think Rahul is a copycat.

Edited by sonyaee - 13 April 2006 at 10:23am
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetys

Originally posted by gamezone

Amey is the BEST!! Rahul is no where in front of him. If u take out Amey's pronounciation problem, I would say that Rahul is copy cat. And Rahul's voice is not at all audible (I know as I have attended concert).
Amey is lot lot better than Rahul in all aspects (sorry but its my opinion)

come again? not audible? i've attended all rahul's shows in mumbai and he's a treat to the ears and eyes. ur welcome to ur prejudices, but try to make sense at least

I have attended Rahul's concert and he was not clearly audible and thats the fact. I never tell lies. If u dont believe its upto u. I am not forcing u. Amey is 1000 times better than Rahul atleast for me. If u dont agree, u are free to voice ur opinion.

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyaee

But rahul has got a much sweeter voice than Amey en he is not a copy cat. well ameys voice is like sonu nigam. but rahul has got his own original sweet voice.

Welll, I guess being a copycat and having a voice similar to another singer is not the same thing. I admit Amey's style and voice are similar to Sonu Nigam but what's wrong with that? Doesn't make them the same IMO. If Amey is singing a Sonu song , say 'Satrangi re', we can't expect him to sound like Sudesh Bhosle or Daler Mehndi. Of course he's going to bring the 'andaz'  of the original singer into his performance and singing. Amey said that himself! He said he brings the 'andaz' of the original singer into his performances in a radio interview. There's nothing wrong with that and its defintely not called copying. Plus, Amey voice sounded much deeper than Sonu's in Satrangi Re so how can he sound like Sonu? Confused I suggest listening to both songs back-to-back.

Anyway, if that's your opinion, then its your opinion and I respect that. But Amey sang songs by a variety of singers in Idol...Hariharan, Mohd Rafiji, Manna Da, Kay Kay, Sonu Nigam etc. Enough to show that he doesn't stick to one style of singing or imitates one singer. I don't think Rahul is a copycat.

even I didn say that rahul is a copy cat en I also didn say tat amey is a copycat either so y r u simply interferingConfused en yes 2 me amey sounded like sonu when he sang tu hi tu.

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
same with me siddh!!
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
LOL

i like both...but ofcourse Amey is wayyyy ahead of Rahul...tho i find rahul's voice really sweet as well Embarrassed

AMEY KI DEEWANI
MRS. MEGHA AMEY DATE Embarrassed
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

LOL

i like both...but ofcourse Amey is wayyyy ahead of Rahul...tho i find rahul's voice really sweet as well Embarrassed

AMEY KI DEEWANI
MRS. MEGHA AMEY DATE Embarrassed

yup trueTongue

Go to top