what happens next

Poll

what will appen next

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nshkry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I believe he will live with her..but drift away.. till he learns the truth.. i feel this is Angad's baby.. there is sum1 incognito behind it.. naturally Angad is devasted and outbursted on her but to leave her like that?? he will stay away from her.. its again time which tests their Love for one another..
Kripa has no bad intentions for Angad but even after her  clear concious and goodwishes  she is not getting the reward  what she desverves .. there is huge manipulation going on ...  Naina and Mishti in play.. have joined hands again..
Aliya and Anita would and should try to patch both of them what genrally all sisters do to their Bro and Bhabhi..in times of crisis..help them find each other..this is  bit long but hope gets posted..Edited by nshkry - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think some thing diff is goin to happen πŸ˜›
angadkripalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: nshkry

I believe he will live with her..but drift away.. till he learns the truth.. i feel this is Angad's baby.. there is sum1 incognito behind it.. naturally Angad is devasted and outbursted on her but to leave her like that?? he will stay away from her.. its again time which tests their Love for one another..
Kripa has no bad intentions for Angad but even after her  clear concious and goodwishes  she is not getting the reward  what she desverves .. there is huge manipulation going on ...  Naina and Mishti in play.. have joined hands again..
Aliya and Anita would and should try to patch both of them what genrally all sisters do to their Bro and Bhabhi..in times of crisis..help them find each other..this is  bit long but hope gets posted..

THATS WHAT I THINK..........I THINK😭

tv123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angadkripalover

THATS WHAT I THINK..........I THINK😭

ME 2!!!

pokadot thumbnail

Originally posted by: nshkry

Aliya and Anita would and should try to patch both of them what genrally all sisters do to their Bro and Bhabhi..in times of crisis..help them find each other..this is  bit long but hope gets posted..

Hey well saidπŸ‘......I think this also!

tv123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pokadot

Hey well saidπŸ‘......I think this also!

lol me 2!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope angad doesn't leave kripa and go to misti πŸ˜­ 😭😭Edited by kyph05 - 18 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tv123

i hope so 😭

lol me 2!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

me 3!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ