girlie18
girlie18

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
i aint sure either
nshkry Senior Member
nshkry
nshkry

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I believe he will live with her..but drift away.. till he learns the truth.. i feel this is Angad's baby.. there is sum1 incognito behind it.. naturally Angad is devasted and outbursted on her but to leave her like that?? he will stay away from her.. its again time which tests their Love for one another..
Kripa has no bad intentions for Angad but even after her  clear concious and goodwishes  she is not getting the reward  what she desverves .. there is huge manipulation going on ...  Naina and Mishti in play.. have joined hands again..
Aliya and Anita would and should try to patch both of them what genrally all sisters do to their Bro and Bhabhi..in times of crisis..help them find each other..this is  bit long but hope gets posted..

Edited by nshkry - 10 March 2006 at 4:57pm
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i think some thing diff is goin to happen Tongue
angadkripalover Senior Member
angadkripalover
angadkripalover

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nshkry

I believe he will live with her..but drift away.. till he learns the truth.. i feel this is Angad's baby.. there is sum1 incognito behind it.. naturally Angad is devasted and outbursted on her but to leave her like that?? he will stay away from her.. its again time which tests their Love for one another..
Kripa has no bad intentions for Angad but even after her  clear concious and goodwishes  she is not getting the reward  what she desverves .. there is huge manipulation going on ...  Naina and Mishti in play.. have joined hands again..
Aliya and Anita would and should try to patch both of them what genrally all sisters do to their Bro and Bhabhi..in times of crisis..help them find each other..this is  bit long but hope gets posted..

THATS WHAT I THINK..........I THINKCry

tv123 Senior Member
tv123
tv123

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripalover

THATS WHAT I THINK..........I THINKCry

ME 2!!!

pokadot Senior Member
pokadot
pokadot

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Hey well saidClap......I think this also!

Go to top