Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

what do u think ?

megha2116 Senior Member
megha2116
megha2116

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

hi guys Smile

It is a really gud thing that v finaly know who the rapist is!!! Angry But i think no 1 is going to believe her 1st of all, n she should be very very very careful with the tape that has sharad's confession in it, otherwise the hope of ne1 believing in her will also switch off. i just hope that sharad gets his punishment... Angry  Angry  Angry his mom, who said so much about mukti, in her face! see what your own son did  Angry  Angry !!!!! n his father trying to shut down the rape case, coz of the position he wants, his own son is in his way !!!!!! just hope mukti makes her way through.... coz if v go to c, now there r more obstacles then b4, but our prem could help Big smile hope he helps her... i dont want him to b with sharad hiding his crime Angry or it will b like that saying "jo galti karta hai woh to gunahkar hai hi, magar jo galti ko chupane mein madad karta hai, woh us se bhi bada gunahkar"  (something like that) n I don't want prem to b like that Unhappy

what do u guys think, will every1/some1 believe mukti? Will she b able to punish sharad? Or will sharad succeed in hiding his crime? Will prem help mukti? What will happen to sneha if every1 believes mukti? What will happen to mikti or what will she do if sharad dosent get punished??

I know a lot of questions… but all this questions arised in my mind, If u all have time to write a reply I would like to know what u all think abt some of the questions, if not all from this…

crazyme_1990 Groupbie
crazyme_1990
crazyme_1990

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
OMG.. im frm canada too.. but anywyas..

i totally ur rite..to sharad's mom "IN YOUR FACE!!"n same goes for the dad.. and also to answer ur question.. sneha does believe mukti.. she was devastated n crying at the end.. and also in the precap she goes n tells anurag.. n cries all ova him.. so she does believe him.. n now i think all of them will watch the tape.. so they will make sure with mukti..
smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah totally agree with you. Sharad shud get his punishment. I was so happy. But I feel sorry for Mukti bcoz none is gonna believe her. Sneha too. let's see what happens next... Smile
*soha264* Groupbie
*soha264*
*soha264*

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
mukti finding out abt sharad was no surprise....but looking at today's episode, i don't think she's being very careful with the precious tape.....and WHY does she have to tell her plans to all culprits....first prem now sharad....she's a bit stupid guys, u have to admit.....
anyway....i seriously don't think prem is gonna help her in any way....he obviously knows the truth(remember his zero reaction to the pics)....he'll be even meaner to her as usual and pretend that he doesn't know anything.....seriously he wouldn't miss the oppurtunity to ridicule her! infact it will be easier for him now since nobody else is going to believe mukti either....!
so i'm really sorry guys....i don't think we should be that hopeful.....there is NO WAY prem is gonna help mukti.....!
another thing.....i think that the whole haristyle change for prem was infact to make him more gunda-like and evil.....as long as the hairtyle sticks, prem's NOT gonna turn all goody goody!(this whole hairstyle thing is just an idea of mine....he can still act nice WITH that hairstyle no doubt!)

sorry if the post's too long!
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Agreed, Mukti is not going to have it easy... Thats not the way it works in Ekta's world. She's gonna have to overcome a million obstacles more... And as for Sharad's mom... More than in your face, she'll have a million more cruel things to say abt Mukti, including how Mukti is trying to fasao her son now. And Sharad's dad will probably try getting her killed off or something so that she doesn't come in the way of his political ambitions...

Dunno abt the Basu-Bajaj family though... Sneha is going to be super-confused, since she didn't trust Sharad once b4, and he was in the right then, and Mukti was wrong. But she really knows and cares for Mukti, so now its time for her 'Kasuati' LOL LOL LOL

Expecting any help from UD/Prem is a case of super wishful thinking Angry . If he wanted to help Mukti, he'd have done that ages ago... Its not that he didn't have the opportunity. In fact he's been her 'raste ki rukawat' at every chance he got. I'm starting to think that Ekta mai had us completely fooled into think Mukti-Prem were destined for each other... Ouch
Pori IF-Dazzler
Pori
Pori

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Okk guyz,
Afta watchin todai's eppisode i dun think Mukti is realli being careful with the last and the mpst precious evident she have cuz while takin to Sneha she almost forgot bout the tape and kept it on the table! Ouch such a careless gurl Angry .. and then Ekta is ovusli not makin it sooo eazy for Mukti so i think some1 is gona steal the tape and destroy it but if Mukti is carefull enough and have some sense she wil take extra good care of the tape and not let ne1 steal it until she shows it to Prerna and even if some1 steals it, Mukti shud have some sense to go bak to tht lab and get a 2nd copy of it and not tell ne1 b4 she uses it to prove sharad as the culprit!
megha2116 Senior Member
megha2116
megha2116

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
even i think now that his hairstyle is for making him look more gunda Ouch type n he is not going to help mukti... n also mukti is being careless abt the tape, it will be like crying over spilt milk for her if she dosent take gud care of it, Confused n herself too as some1 will try to do something again (may b try to kill her Ouch or threaten her)
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

mukti has 2 b really very carefull...but after the new promo where she tells everyone that sharad raped her...it looks like the tape has been destroyed!! Cry
no1 is goin 2 believe her that im pretty sure...prem is the only hope noww
infact i feel sharads parents may b knowing bt what he did.....& that can b the 2nd reason they wnat 2 shut the case down!!!!
well i just think that way!!!!

Go to top