OMG..it's Perfect!!..

Groovychick thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys,

am soo bored of my work that my brain just automatically switched off๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
neways..while switched off i was thinking of ka as usual๐Ÿ˜›and well..some day or another kavya and anjali will have to come together again. Kyonki sacchai ki keet hamesha hoti hain๐Ÿ˜‰and well, i think the perfect way 4 them 2 cum 2getha is the way they met when they had their 'big nite'. I mean it was just perfect-noo, apart 4rm the fact that he didn't remember anything the next day lol...and the way he apolgised to her was just tooo chweet and heart-touching๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญand don't u guys think he looked soooo cute and soo innocent while saying sorry 2 her..he was 2 sweet that even anjali fell 4 itkavya was feeling sooo guilty at that time and that's the best thing about him..i dunno if u guys will get wot i mean lekiin his guilt is his innocence๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

ok sorry, i went on a bit lol

lub ju loads

xXxTinaxXx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabz_m thumbnail
hehe...i get u ...i think they will b togehter soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yeh it was sweet the way he said sorry...awww..eijoo..he looks so cute when hes sayin sorry hehe
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tina i get wat u mean!!! yes he did look damn cute wen apologising!!! well i think pammi shud make a plan:

n the plan is to send the nanda's on a hoilday except anjali kavya n pammi ofcourse but everyone esle on holiday!!! then tell kkavya the truth but make him understand tht ved is ok now n tht kkavya n anjali shud be together. sumhow get kkavyanjali into a room and they make up n tell each other tht they still love each other, n then the BIGNITE, cute, romantic, passion etc. wen the nanda's cum cack pammi tells everyone the truth abt ved n get kkavyanjali married again n anjali has another baby girl!!! the family is complete!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

if vjbro hears abt this bignite he'll cum running no doute ๐Ÿ˜†
Henna thumbnail
true and pammi also wants them to be together becuz she knows that they still love eachother very much
prettyasjen thumbnail
yeah finally she has grown a heart, the grinch didnt even take tht long!
kkavy thumbnail
u know what i still think its a dream were pammi is changed and she wants kkavy and anjali to be back together ๐Ÿ˜•
prettyasjen thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkavy

u know what i still think its a dream were pammi is changed and she wants kkavy and anjali to be back together ๐Ÿ˜•

its a very long dream like? i doute it? i think u mean tht u dnt trust pammi tht she'll get them together rite? well i didnt at first but things seem to be going ok at the minute!
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kkavy

di im worried im having real crazy ka dreams these days๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† too...

prettyasjen thumbnail
Originally posted by: white rose

di im worried im having real crazy ka dreams these days๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†too...

uzi i want detail the crazy part, sounds wild! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prettyasjen

uzi i want detail the crazy part, sounds wild! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

im sorry they contain "adult" material๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wait a few yrs jaan ๐Ÿ˜‰ where is bro?! haila i want to discuss adult ka with him๐Ÿ˜†