Fan Fictions

SS: A Heart's Instincts *COMPLETE! (Pg:77 Epilogue (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 77

vandana.sagar

IF-Stunnerz

vandana.sagar

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Read all parts together and really enjoyed yr style of writing and the way the story is shaping up, please do pm me when u update the next part, thnks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: A Heart's Instincts *COMPLETE! (Pg:77 Epilogue (Page 75)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AJlovesArshi

Goldie

AJlovesArshi

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I read all the parts together and they were just amazing...!!
Hate Arnav for torturing Khushi so much..!!
But DIVORCE?? Shocked
Goodness Gracious..!! Cry
I just wish they don't get separated...!! Cry
Please PM me when u update..!!

.hea.

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@themockingblue.: Awesum n fantastic!!!!Smile

.hea.

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

I'm a Lousy Louis! LOL

Thanks rukuswasthika, -Antu-_-Aslan-, .Saraa.,anita_21492,--sumana13--, Malvika18,nisha_bs_dd, hiddenpearl, FeistySoul, mishti_17,blurey, -Hope-, masaf57,summaiyasayed, dumas,-kitzdoll-, Nici0306, icegurl789, komz.,xsumi, tinsel,srijaaa127, ASR6262, Surya.Ravi, Shruti_P,aamirkhanfan,Vindhy,kriti_angel1819,SanjArShi-ASR,Cutypie212,vandana.sagar, girlz-rule for liking the part guys! Sorry I couldn't reply to you individually but I loved all the comments equally! Really nice and sweet of all of you for reading! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa--Shobhu21-

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Siva--

U didnt update it for a long time and when u did it, you took a leap? 

I almost forgot the story. Had to refresh myself1

The pain was beautiful!

Thanks for the pm

I don't have anything other than apologies because I AM horribly when it comes to updating! I don't know.. I say I don't know what to write but when I do I still write horrible. One of the many reasons I am again writing a new story! LOL

Thanks anyway ;)

Originally posted by gunjanmkj

They got divorced! What!? How come!? Y ddnt arnav fight??
bt on second thghts both dd d right thng..she has suffered enuf, n he has tortured her enuf..she needs freedom..n happiness..n if she finds later on dat her happiness lies in him then she cn come back..arnav wud b more than happy to win her back..
n dis new entry, anna..he cnfused me..hw come he knws both anjali n khushi??

The answer to the @red part is in the update :)

Yes yes.. it was good for both of them to stay separately for a while. They say people understand each other better when they are not together.. and I think I wrote the divorce part because I wanted a new beginning for them.. the marriage had a lot of scars which had the power of ruining them both, so I guess divorce and the six months leap helped that part!

Anna, is a very minor character I'll say, but as you can see.. Khushi regards him as her brother. I haven't concentrated on the other parts of the story (which is a mighty mistake!) so here as it seems (..) Khushi stayed in an orphanage for a short time after her parents passed away before she was taken by Sashi. She met Estha there and she kept contact with him. Sometimes we don't need a long time to form bonds, it comes naturally when we find strength in midst of chaos. The same thing happened with Khushi when her parents passed away and she met Estha. As time passed and Khushi was adopted by Sashi but they still kept their contacts.. they became each other confidantes. That's how Estha knows about Anjali and Khushi.

If that helps, I'll write a small part explaining this in the epilogue :)

Originally posted by prerna31s

she divorced him ? Bt why ? is it just bcoz she cnt trust him anymore or something else ? N why did she tld the anna guy dat she is afraid of the papers ? 

I generally reply on ur blog as I have subscribed to it for posts !! So I hope u dnt think I m a silent reader n kick me out of ur friendlist :P
N I also started reading ur stuffs a bit late so der aren't many comments on ur work except sixty 4 squares :)

She can't trust herself anymore around him, that's why! SleepyShe feels that she is making herself weak by staying with him so she chose a divorce. Estha as explained^ is someone she can trust and she confides in him that she doesn't really know if's the right thing, and she is scared of making another mistake where they are concerned

It's alright! I don't delete people at from my BL as of now ;) and I think the blog makes it easier. If you subscribe you get an email automatically whenever I post something LOL and don't worry about comments, I don't mind :D

Originally posted by mistyrains

I read the whole story , the five parts, and I'm enthralled in every sense.

The story, the way you write is beautiful, exquisite and refreshingly different.

And the undercurrents of sadness this story evokes has got my mind in a mess.

Hoping you continue soon-
Sona

You are being kind Sona ...Tongue

Originally posted by AJlovesArshi

I read all the parts together and they were just amazing...!!
Hate Arnav for torturing Khushi so much..!!
But DIVORCE?? Shocked
Goodness Gracious..!! Cry
I just wish they don't get separated...!! Cry
Please PM me when u update..!!

They don't LOL And eh.. he tortured himself too when he said hurtful things to her. Call me biased! but I still think that I would have done something along those lines if I was Arnav :|

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinoreena1146neena20005ea03091gurukhushsangeethbalaranukamakshiday_lilyDimz13prabha75Reader_Hobbymeem17tanya_vi-Siaa-N0306praseetharechupfrenzyy..Anita..OnepoundChicIsleOfCapri

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

This is also the last part. I'll post an epilogue soon as I get time! Meanwhile, these have already been updated on my blog. It makes things easier! .. Big smile

Here goes ..

7- Overcoming demons

Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us.

(Pride and Prejudice Chapter 5)

Khushi looked at him disbelievingly. She was sure it couldn't be true but then he did the most surprising things. Funny she still wasn't used to them. 'You're joking.' She replied noncommittally although god help her the way her heart was beating.

'I don't joke Khushi. You of all should know that.'

'I can't think why you would say something.. something like this?'

'Simply because I want to?'

'And you expect me to marry you? Just like that?' she stood up in indignation not caring the curious glances the daily customers at the tea stall kept throwing towards them. 'Don't you think it's time to stop thinking as if you own the world? You don't own me anymore! Don't you understand? We are DIVORCED, you are not my husband anymore! No one owns me and NO ONE orders me around! If you .. if you thought you would just come and say you want us to get married, then forget it Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, because .. for a change, you can't get what you want.'

'If you expect me to go away and leave you alone, you're wrong.'

She looked at him baffled, feeling helplessness crawling over her. 'Why would you do .. something so cruel?' she whispered.

'I got Shyam arrested last night.' He spoke, and thought for a few seconds before dragging her towards her car none to gently. Until now, she hadn't noticed it parked a little far from the road, silhouetted against the sheet of rain. They were both drenched but it was something they both didn't care about. Shyam's name had triggered a thousand uncomfortable feelings inside, making her momentarily disarmed, and he had taken her to his advantage, dragging her with him. But if she was surprised that he didn't shove her into his car like he usually did, then she hid it well. She didn't feel angry or scared like she was supposed to, almost alone with him there but she felt nothing. She did feel something though.. something she wasn't ready to name yet.

When he combed his fingers through his wet hair pushing the unruly mess backwards, he spoke again. 'It took me six months to gather the proof against him. I hadn't expected him to be that efficient in wiping out his deeds, but he is- was anyway. It was a private arrest, because I didn't think Di would have taken it well. I told her everything though.. and she took it surprisingly well, but then she is my sister isn't it.. I can't take the face value of her emotions seriously. Getting a private arrest kept the whole thing hidden inside of being hounded by the media. I came to knew about where you lived last night, too.'

He looked straight into her eyes, and then something inside him changed. He looked more determined before he continued, 'When I told you I'd give you anything you want, I meant it Khushi. The divorce was a small token compared to what you deserved from me who has wronged you in so many ways. And I don't regret the decision at all. It's help me keep you away from all what happened within this six months,' he paused, not trusting to look at eyes anymore, and turned towards the car, 'Di had been hysterical when Shyam returned (Part Five) and made up all those lies, spoonfeeding her about everything superficial regarding you and him. She knew he was lying ofcourse, I told her the day we .. divorced. Shyam fled again, and Di broke down. There had been media attacks every day at the house and .. someone leaked the news about Shyam.'

She had missed. She hadn't been in contact with any news related to them and now she felt guilty. 'I wanted to keep you away till I sorted everything out. And it's over now. Shyam is gone, and Di is fine. And it's time now for claiming what is mine. I won't give up so easily on something which belongs to me, and I want to have it back. 'I want you back because after years of shunning myself out from love, I can't do it anymore. I don't have it in me to let you stay away because I'm weak, and I need you Khushi. More than you can imagine.'

She had been with this man for so long. Maybe not so long in terms of years and months, but she knew him enough to know what it cost him to confess that he needed someone. Arnav Singh Raizada was full of lies sometimes, but never with this. Never with pride.

'And now you expect me to go back? After all what you did to me?'

'No,' the corners of his lips lifting up, 'I want you to marry me in front of the world and take me as your husband. I want you take revenge for all that I have done to you, maybe you could change all my monochrome shirts for bright colorful ones and drown all my shoes into a can of fruit juice?,' he chuckled mirthlessly and then sobered immediately, 'I don't know, do I? After all these years of being self assured I don't know anything when it comes to you. Do anything you want Khushi, anything that makes you happy, anything that can satisfy your revenge but don't tell me to give up on you,' his voice grew more steely than ever and dropped a pitch, 'because I won't.'

'What if you start treating me like you did before?' her voice sounded unconvincing even to her own ears but he was fooled. But what he said next took her by surprise.

'Then you get to throw my laptop away and break my bluetooth, I won't complain. Gentleman's promise.'

Here's something important guys. I won't include this in the chapter because that kills their relationship. Khushi divorced Arnav because she thought she didn't mean anything to him, and he had married her for his family. (...) Now that everything is solved, with Shyam gone and Anjali knows the truth, she can't think like that again. Also, I good conversation helps the other one see things in a new perspective. I think it might occur that Khushi divorced him, which is a BIG step, and then she listened to him which made things easier. But, when she divorced him, she was confused and Arnav is NOT the only one who does things in haste LOL .And the PRIDE thing is there, so let's see ;)

AND, IPK it ended LOL.. I still can't believe it but all good things come to an end I guess .. TongueDisapprove

Edited by themockingblue. - 24 December 2012 at 4:11am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnacappacuinoreena1146neena2000tracy1191gurukhushsony1990naj84sangeethbalashr3291smritizranukamakshislgirlday_lilyprabha75archmink-Siaa-Reader_Hobbysaara76AJlovesArshimeem17tanya_viN0306udaymanyata07.infinite.rechup..Anita..OnepoundChicIsleOfCapridumas

.infinite.

IF-Rockerz

.infinite.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
:P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top