Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Prologue

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8jz3OYfWk[/YOUTUBE]

A Heart's Instincts.

(name changed:D) 

All on blog now: 

Blog

It was so colorful and  agile. The colors , so vibrant, so lovely. The cosmos' colors splashed against mother earth, it was so astral The sun, it was dark shade of vermilion, clinquant, with a splash of red near the horizon, giving of its last rays, dripping the worn out heat. Why was it sunset? Near the horizon, the brilliant blue of the sea, bathed the vermillion, like a fresh stroke of blue on a canvas, the liquid color commixed with the dry ones. The small see weeds near the blue, adding a beryl touch the blue. It was a like a play of colors. Why was it getting so dark? Why were the colors dying out? A small butterfly, amethyst small creature flying across the sky, wait! It flew away, the reeds, why were they dying out? Was I late? The sun, it was no more near the horizon. The sea grew violent, it roared through the furious waves, it was so'.it was so angry. The backdrop turned black, it was so scary. It wasn't the outdoors anymore; it was a dark'room. The huge clot of vermillion which was the sun; it turned black, it was taking the shape of man; a man? The figure slowly stood away, breaking away from it's clumsy shell, and stretched it's hands; it was so, weird. I flinched at the sight. I was getting claustrophobic. The room was getting smaller, I turned back to run away...no, there was the wall. I panicked, the man showed his brilliant teeth and came towards me. I screamed, I ran, no, NO! he can't get me, I called out his name, wasn't he there? But, but he must be, he was supposed to be, then why? I saw the man, the dark figure, come towards me, I gasped for some air, I...couldn't breath, it was getting difficult. He came to me, and held my arm, I took a deep breath and struggled to get out from his grip, he was too strong. He mumbled something under the breath, I begged him to leave me, his steel grip grew stronger

I cried, I begged, I tried running away. The room began to get smaller, and darker, he came closer.

I moved my hands to find him, but he was gone, he left me, I shouted his name, but he left me. 

I cried and cried, and begged him to leave

I got up with a jerk, I took deep breaths and covered my face with my wet palms, I was sweating profusely. I felt the lone drops come tumbling from my eyes, I tried to calm down my knotted nerves. Once again, the dark figure came running to me as soon as I closed my eyes, I shouted, 'Arnav!'

I saw him moving and got up, and patted my back. 'Khusi? Calm down, it was just a "bad dream".' I hugged him tight, he was there, he didn't left me. 

Why do I have to fly
over every town up and down the line?
I'll die in the clouds above
and you that I defend, I do not love.

I wake up, it's a bad dream,
No one on my side,
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
to be fighting,
guess I'm not the fighting kind.

(Keane: A Bad Dream)

I was too tired to respond in my half conscious state. I could feel a fragile body moving continuously by my side. I tried to hold her hand and calm her down, her hand wouldn't stay in place. She went calm, I drifted off. Then suddenly she called my name, and I got up and patted her back, she quivered, she cried and hugged me. 

I was stunned by her sudden reaction, I didn't know to respond. The last time she did this was at the hospital, the image of her, broken down, reminded me my mistake. I quietly wrapped my arms around her, I tried to speak, but I didn't know what to tell her. She pulled back, and wiped her cheeks, she couldn't meet my eyes, her eyes were swollen, red. I tried to speak, but she cut me midway. 'I am really sorry.' And she turned on the other side, pulled the duvet over her. I was stunned, she didn't regret that she trusted me, did she?

I turned to look at the clock, it was half past one. I slightly pulled the duvet from her, and turned the other side. This was the third time she got up in the middle of the night, screaming and shouting my name. 

____

Color Coding:

50% Grey ' Khusi's perceptive.

Blue Grey ' Arnav's perceptive

Italics ' flashbacks.

Keep in mind the color coding while on flashbacks as well.

____

Hello hello, Hi everyone *waves hand* So I am starting a new SS, and since I got an enormous response from the previous one, I hope you like it too. The thappar has affected me a lot you know, so it's a kind SS developed on that part. 😳

Before you read: Since my concepts are *cough* I would like to give a brief intro about the Prologue. It starts with the narration of a dream, or a nightmare to be more specific. And slowly the beautiful scenario changes to a different scene, causing Khusi, to get up in the middle of the night.

Now, the story has a different background. Buaji is not at all love stuck by Shyam, but Shyam is way too much interested in Khusi. Khusi and Arnav are married, but don't think Arnav has opened himself to her; he still hasn't told her that he loves her. More of like the Arnav in the on going track. And, lastly, Arnav doesn't know about Shyam, and he still staying in RM. 

May you have a pleasant reading, and turn on the video if you like, kind of gives a good background, one of my favorites.

Edited by themockingblue. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Prologue : Page 1
Chapter 1: Page 7
Chapter 2(A): Page 13
Chapter 2(B): Page 23
Chapter 3: Page 32
Chapter  4(A): Page 46
Chapter 4(B): Page 62
Chapter 5 & 6: Page 75

PMs are sent to people on my buddy list! DO NOT add me if you don't read this or any other story by me at all! ...😛

No coping. Mine or else's work. It's cheap. 
Edited by themockingblue. - 11 years ago
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow that was awesome, very well written⭐️ Can't wait for the next part!!!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it please continue soon 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
U R KILLING ME HERE SANCHO...I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO READ...😆 THIS WAS AWESOME...
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay so this was awesome
i wonder what happened to khushi that is causing her dreams
please update soon
-carpediem- thumbnail
Interesting start.update soon.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sanchari!!
Nice SS!! Nightmare to Kushi and Arnav is consoling her😳!

Update soon and thanks for the PM buddy!
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful start !
loved d way he consoled her !! do update soon n if u send pms den pls add me 2 d pm list !
ty
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
hi dear you have totally confused me how may new os ... i am not getting .. great start