Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Splash The Balloon Contest is ON!!!! (Page 7)

Pindai Groupbie
Pindai
Pindai

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

I just read the rules and everthing today and this looks like fun Smile. I gave the correct answer but nothing happened......how do I lessen my balloons...? Oh well it is a bit confusing but I think it is fun anyway LOL. Looks like I will have a lot of balloons.....LOL

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

OOOOOH! here's another problem question! The study of animal or human behavior... options are anatomy, hydroponics, cytology, morphology. None of those apply!!! Perhaps if the word behavior was changed, one of them would be right.

So what am I supposed to do with this question? Take a shot in the dark?

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 26 March 2005 at 10:46pm
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Hi Pindai

You can lessen your balloons by dropping balloons on other fellow members. If they answer it wrong they are credited with your balloon.

A few tips to succeed in the contest:

a) Always drop the balloon to the ones who are above you first. You can use the Contest Helper page as that will show the Top 100 members whom you can drop the balloon.

b) Drop balloons to people who are actively playing in the contest as that way you will get your balloon back a bit faster.

c) If you think there are people who have not responded to your balloon question and it has been more then 24 hours old then you can reclaim those balloons and it will also splash the balloon on the recipient who didnt responded to your balloon.

How can I help in order to make this game more fun ?

You can help us build even more questions to the repository so that members get less repeated questions.

Use the following link to add more questions to our repository:

http://www.india-forums.com/contest/holi_admin.asp

(You need to be a member and must be logged in to use this link)

Please note: Though all questions will be reviewed before adding it to the question bank we would appreciate if you do double check that the options and answers you set are correct.

Thanks once again for appreciating our hard work and making IF a fun place.

Cheers,
Vijay

India Forums Development Group

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Could someone translate this for me so I can at least try to answer the question????? I only know a teeny tiny biy of Hindi!!!

Zindagi Ka Important Fisla, Eik Galat Fehmi per kar diya, Kho Diya Pyaar Apna, Ban Giya Giar baas eik Pal Main....Koun Hai Woh?

Don't give the answer here, only the translation, as its for the holi contest...

-DKaddict

Nevermind, I got it!! Big smile

Edited by dkaddict - 27 March 2005 at 5:03am
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged

The question about the thyroid is also wrong. The throat is a part of the neck, therefore, both neck and throat are proper and true answers. Unfortunately, I picked the wrong right answer.

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 27 March 2005 at 4:21am
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

The question about the expansion of water as it turns to ice is invalid, as the percentage will vary depending on the rate at which freezing occurs... Thumbs Down

The one about the first Filmfare award for music is incorrect. Or maybe Indiafm.com has incorrect info.... Confused

Real name of Sunil Dutt- also wrong. Angry

Shall I stop pointing out errors? Is anyone interested? I'm getting bored... perhaps I'll go to bed now... Sleepy

I think maybe somebody wasn't looking at which side of the letter the button was on when they created the question. I did that once, but I fixed it. By now, I've had about a dozen or so rights "wrong."

-DKaddict, who's learned quite a bit since this game started... Geek

Edited by dkaddict - 27 March 2005 at 2:50pm
happybite Groupbie
happybite
happybite

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged

can someone pls translate this for me...Kahani Eik Larki ki, Zindagi uss ki Eik Pahili, Her Mor Per Eik Nai Mushkil. Sapna uss Ka Director Bana Hai....Tha!
i dont understand

thanks

Savitahk Newbie
Savitahk
Savitahk

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Congratulations

A fun filled cotest, Holi ka maja kai guna ho gaya

Keep up the good work

Go to top