Hasnain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Arman Sir's wife on show
While the audience is praying that Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin runs its final show, Sony is in no mood of bidding adieu. And funnily, Manini De's broken leg has created quite a development on the show. We hear the Kkusum number three, Shilpa Saklani, will be entering the track to make up for De's absence.

Last seen 'toothless' on Nach Baliye she will now double up with hubby Apoorva Agnihotri and appear in a (thank God!) cameo role. This happens to be their first shot at appearing together in a serial. The couple is sure going to enjoy the acting. 😊 😊
Source Mumbaimirror

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks..this was already posted today...
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I am LMAOOOOO hansa dii and priyaaa..this is too funnnyyyy....

the poooooooooooor pooooooooooooooooooooor JJKN crewπŸ˜†

priyaaa thumbnail

with the end of jjkn coming 😭 😭 😭
atleast we'll have some comic relief!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but i'm actually looking forward to this..it'll be interesting to see how
pati-patni act together πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 🀒
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hasnain

Arman Sir's wife on show
While the audience is praying that Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin runs its final show, Sony is in no mood of bidding adieu. And funnily, Manini De's broken leg has created quite a development on the show. We hear the Kkusum number three, Shilpa Saklani, will be entering the track to make up for De's absence.

Last seen 'toothless' on Nach Baliye she will now double up with hubby Apoorva Agnihotri and appear in a (thank God!) cameo role. This happens to be their first shot at appearing together in a serial. The couple is sure going to enjoy the acting. 😊 😊
Source Mumbaimirror

we wont though,this is disgusting,i mean how can SS come in place of pari ,dotn knwo what made her accept the role😑

Sidlum thumbnail
Ahhhhhhhhhh..saveee the worldddd!!!

L❀️WE,

Sid

🐷
strawberry thumbnail
heheheheh Mumbai mirror hit the right note when they said viewers were praying for jjkn to end. Shilpa coming on jjkn is certainly a casting coup of sorts. guess T&D will leave no stone unturned to revive their flop show. wonder what is going to happen at this forum now. I can hear knives being sharpened already. πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
i know i read the news today in mumbai mirror and i was also laughing like crazy

but if she is coming in as a cameo so wont be for more than 6-7 episodes

but well lets not say more
hahaa
msauspicious thumbnail
wow, it's goint to be very interesting :)