Joined: 31 December 2004
Joined: 04 January 2005
How did Jessica mistake Uncle's lap to be her mattress?
Will not living with Uncle worsen matters?
When she becomes a model, a famous one at that, will people not talk?
When Papaji will come to know about this, will he not get even more enraged and disown Jessica Bedi as well?
And whom is she planning to avenge?
Why didn't she not even make a phone call to her dear friend Nandu?
Where did her eternal guide and philosopher Nandini Aunty disappear? Why can't she take her help?
Would not the Press in Mauritius have made headlines of the fact that Miss Jasmeet Walia refused Uncle's modelling contract, in front of everybody?
Joined: 04 February 2005
AAYEGA, AAYEGA WO WAKT ZARUR AAYEGA! WO SUBAH KABHI TO AAYEGI!
WHY ARE WE SITTING AT OUT COMPUTERS TYPING MESSAGES OF DEPRESSION
even tho v get so mad on JJKN storyline... but the problem wid us we cant quit jassi evn tho if v tried too... we cant get enough of Armaan and we r dying to see jassi and armaan together..... woh waqt kab aay ga???
Joined: 04 February 2005
WHY WHY WHY!!!????????? (say this in a very melodramatic way)
Do it the Armaan way. "KYON KYON KYOOOON JASSI, KYONNN"
1. Why does Jassi's family believe some stranger and not even BOTHER listening to their own daughter?
2. How the hell is changing and forgetting everything she ever was gonna help in getting revenge? No ones gonna know who the heck is getting revenge on them.
3. I think its been mentioned before but, doesn't having an illicit relationship require atleast either lover to be married?
1. Yup how come its happening in Jassi? i thought it was an exclusive right of all the K serial's characters-not believing their own family members.
2.so true! no one's gonna know who's taking revenge on them. Its hard to get rid of the ages old bollywood formula seen in a number of movies. One that i can remember is Rekha's Khoon bhari Maang.
3. may be she got married to Armaan in her dreams. Coz in Mallika's real life this is not gonna happen.
Joined: 16 June 2004
why was'nt jassi arrested at the airport,afterall she was involved in a fraud?(supposedly)
how does she get to change her name???
What point is jassi trying to prove?anyone in their right minds would be looking for a lawyer and fighting it out...afterall she is the owner!!!
Joined: 04 February 2005
(HER DIALOGUES: MUJE TUMHARE KHILAF MOHRA MILL GAYA HAI... MAI TUME BARBAD KAR DOONGI....NAZAYAZ RISTHA...ARMAAN AND RAJ KI DOSTI ME DARAAR...ARE'NT THESE EXCLUSIVE TO THE 'K' SHOWS.
MAKE-OVER OF JASSI? OR KEKTA'S TAKE-OVER OF JJKN?
EK KE SAATH DUSRA FREE? DUGNA MAZAA?THANK U SO MUCH!
2. Why din't Mallika take Armaan to the hospital when he was so badly injured in the bar fight scene.(a bottle broken on his head)? How does the first aid given by Mallika take care of such an injury?
3. When Purab can hire a spiritual trainer, a dietician, why cudnt he hire someone to teach Jassi to do the catwalk?
4. Jassi went to Goa, that's ok. But did she come back to Mumbai again just to throw her clothes in2 the lake. Isn't it the same lake where she tore and threw the pages of her diary?
5. THIS ONE NOT VERY IMP, BUT...When Mallika came to Jassi's house and created a scene, it was inside Walia's house premises. How did the passersby enter the gate and jassi's house? i mean this was not happenning on road, it was inside someone's house. i don't suppose they live in an apartment.its their own house. so how did they show people passing by and then stopping and listening to the arguements inside the gate!Who does that?
6. not a blooper or a blunder, but just a simple question?
WHEN WILL THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF JJKN COME BACK?
Joined: 08 November 2004
1. If Jassi could see Gulmohar news on TV in mauritius, why no one - her family, friends colleagues - saw her on VLCC final, being offered a contract by Purab?
2. Why do companies allow chairman to have liquor and drink in the office? I think we are not even allowed to have it on the premises.
3. Just like in K-serials, why do they make characters 'over-hear' the few selected items? And for the rest, the characters never collect any data on or no one clarifies.
4. Whatever happened to the car that Armaan gifted Jassi for helping him while he was dressed as a woman? We only saw the keys...
5. What happened to the fashion company of Purab, Hansmukhi and Nandu-3T? After Purab disappeared, HM did, too, and did Nandu loose that job/company?
Joined: 26 January 2005
ss’ role in JJKN...future JJKN....read!!!
Author: insouciance Replies: 29 Views: 5591
|insouciance||29||5591||23 March 2006 at 4:27pm by momogrl21|
raj might be back on jjkn.jjkn not ending
Author: insouciance Replies: 14 Views: 2839
|insouciance||14||2839||22 February 2006 at 1:23pm by Tomiko|
JJKN directors speak ..on future of JJKN
Author: cdesai12 Replies: 4 Views: 2021
|cdesai12||4||2021||28 September 2005 at 12:07pm by vasamv|
Blunders in tonight's episode 12/9/05
Author: Ms.S.K. Replies: 9 Views: 833
|Ms.S.K.||9||833||12 September 2005 at 6:05pm by mystiknova|
what makes jjkn jjkn?
Author: Olivier Replies: 10 Views: 2650
|Olivier||10||2650||22 February 2005 at 5:28pm by ides|
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :