Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: bas02

how can Purab a man, teach Jassica a woman, to walk like a model?πŸ˜•

I mean he wouldn't know what it is like to walk in high heels?!

Tee hee i knew soemthing was wrong with that purab....πŸ˜†

monadarling thumbnail
many a time it was shown that jassi wrights in the diary in english (though the version is hindi), how suddenly it gets changed into hindi when bebe was reading it?
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

What happened to the diary Uncle gave her as a gift??

How Madam Jessica can forgive uncle so easily???

Armaan could reach the airport with superfast speed before Jassi left for Mauritius. How did he get his car back from the fight scene??

Too many loose ends...

By this rate I think we are going to have 20 pages of blunders..

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Where are Puru and Ila Suri ? How come Puru Suri, not once, questioned Armaan why he was defending Jassi so much after all that happened ?

If Jassi had actually taken away those 10 crores, that would tantamount to forgery and fraud. Can it not be proved that signature on the check was not Jasmeet Walia's. How come people accept that Kohinoor is GM's subsidary when people were not supposed to know of Kohinoor's existence. Press should have questioned that.

Kohinoor belongs to Jasmeet Walia legally, has that point been forgotten.

How come nobody will recognize Jessica (aka Jassi) when she comes to GM. Will she change her voice too, Armaan should be able to feel her presence.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Why do we love JJKN sooooooooooo much ,why why why ?????

Why is Jassi Jaisi koi nahi for us,why why why ?????????

**ShInE** thumbnail
I have an idea.......here we have a list of a 100 EXCELLENT AND UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.... we also have TONY AND DEEYAS EMAIL ADDRESS!.....r u thinking wot im thinking?πŸ˜ƒ
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: **ShInE**

I have an idea.......here we have a list of a 100 EXCELLENT AND UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.... we also have TONY AND DEEYAS EMAIL ADDRESS!.....r u thinking wot im thinking?πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒgreat idea but you think they r goin to answer them?? i highly doubt it!πŸ˜•

**ShInE** thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

πŸ˜ƒgreat idea but you think they r goin to answer them?? i highly doubt it!πŸ˜•

yeh i doubt it... i was jus messin... i think well jus w8 until they cum 2 their senses and put things bk the way they shud be!...i wish they cud jus see this forum...then theyll realise how much rong they re doin!....coz this forum contains the official, true, caring and best eva jjkn fans!

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ides

there is a little matter of getting my Dad's permission for that

πŸ˜†

ides..............should I call your Dad and have a talk with him.πŸ˜‰

And for all of Armaan lovers who also have husbands: Now, here's your chance...........if ides call your hubby again...............you guys call ides dad. Then she will stop calling. πŸ˜‰

IluvHrithik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have one:

When the new Jassi was jogging, she never tied her hair back. I always tie my hair back when I jog.   Maybe it's the new thing to jog with your hair all open like that. πŸ˜‰

Also, I do jog in populated places... not some back road..  😊