Nahar's mystery SOLVED!! - Page 8

Posted: 18 years ago
Sorry mean truth teller, but I have exams going on..so I can't write... got to think of exams right now😳 .

Originally posted by Bold and Beauty

Does Nahar even know himself what the mystery is?
Pretty Woman

sorry i don't understand??

Originally posted by Bold and Beauty

Does Nahar even know himself what the mystery is?
Pretty Woman

I AGREE, even i was thinking the same that they still haven't decided what the mystery should be, & if SP story writers check this forum they should have got so many ideas, but still confused....
good luck with your exams Saregama_fan.. but lol... but i guess i lied when i said i wont come here again 😛
take care
congrats mean truth teller u r a groupie from a newbie now 👏 !!

Originally posted by Saregama_fan

congrats mean truth teller u r a groupie from a newbie now 👏 !!

good observation.... i didnt notice that.. lol.. well umm so...

do i get to read more of ur story then?😉

hey mean truth teller..here i some more of the story!!..thanks for all the appreciation!!

So neel looks at the girl...lets say her name is Rekha, and says u might not know this but i am maharaja rai partap singh's son, that makes me your brother, my mother left with me when i was really young. Hearing this rekha is shocked, she looks at Neel and says i am soo sorry, i am not your real sister, my mother was ur father's "mu boli" sister, actually my mother and I are the reason ur mother left, because she suspected that there was something going on between my mother and ur father she never understood their relationship. Neel says ther is no point in dwelling in the past, please u have to tell me where my sister is, i really want to meet her, you must also tell me about my father. She tells him that babuji (neel's father), doesn't meet anyone because ever since ur mom left he became very quiet and just looked after the buisness, but then a few years ago when he got the news about neelima di he went into depression and has not come out it since. Neels gets very impatient and says what news about my sister??? what happened to her??? tell me quick!!!!! she looks at neel and tells him abt neelima going mad. He then says to her, give me the address of her sasural, i have to meet her now!!..she says she will take them there, as she really wants to see neelima too.  So they all leave for Nahar's house...of course neel does not know this yet...

Ok here is the twist...this might be a bit complicated ..hehe...rekha is actually reva's younger sister..hehe...here is how...ok so rewa's mom was nahar's dad sister..she got married to a bad person, and gave birth to reva, but after she left reva with nahar's family, she went back to her husband thinking he had become better but he hadn't so once again she left him but this time she could not go back to nahar's family so she went to go live with neel's father, but she was pregnant and gave birth to rekha and of course no one knows this except neel's father. Edited by Saregama_fan - 18 years ago
thank you soo much Saregama fan...honestly, ur story it very very interesting.. write more when u get time 😊