ilana

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
well,something is mysterious here.
Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saregama_fan

k here is what i think! Maybe in the secret room is Nahar's first wife, whom he got married to cuz his father had promised the girl's father that they would get married. Nahar starts to really love this girl after their but this girl goes mad, and soon her madness starts to go out of control and she starts attacking nahar. And since it was about the family honour and he can not divorce her, the family decides to lock her up and Nahar being the nice guy he is, goes and visits her everynight. Here is why she goes mad, because her and nahar have an accident and nahar gets lost after the accident, she thinks he is dead, and goes mad. He returns and she thinks he is just someone trying to replace her beloved husband and hence starts attacking him. She always wears a cream coloured sari cuz of her thinking she is widow, that is why nahar hates that colour!

I have a lot more to add to the story let me know if u guys like it and i will continue on..hehe Smile, if you guys and gals have some interesting stories to add please do join me and continue on...   

Ok so here is continuing on, I thought it would be interesting to add the other characters to the story.

So the first wife..lets give her a name hmmm...how about neelima.  Ok so this girl is familar with everyone in the family, nahar, bhabo, tara, aditi, brijesh, dheer.  However, she does not know who saloni is, so that day when she sees her through the key hole she gets very upset, due to the unfamiliarity, this makes her very uneasy.  But because she has no access to the outside world, she can do nothing but throw things around in the room, to let out her frustration, which makes her seem even more mad!! 

Meanwhile, back at saloni's maika, they are all excited about neel and shubra, and they go to neel's house to meet aapji, there he tells them he has something to tell them, he tells them that actually neel belongs to a very wealthy family, but when neel was young his mother and father had a very big fight and so the mother left the father taking neel with her.  She then came and started living with appji (her rakhi brother).  He also tells them neel has a sister, who stayed with his father.  Soon neel's mother passed away making appji promise not to say anything to neel, till he was grown up.  However, appji has not told neel since he does not know how he will react. 

And here is the twist....Neel's long lost sister is non-other than... Neelima, Nahar's first wife!!!...to be continued!!!

LOL  let me know what you guys and gals think

Edited by Saregama_fan - 19 March 2006 at 2:46pm
MeanTruthTeller Groupbie
MeanTruthTeller
MeanTruthTeller

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
ok Saregama_fan.. this is better than the real thing.. tell us more
Smile
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Tongue Tongue Tongue MORE MORE MORE Big smile
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
hahahah this is really intresting nahar's firstwife neel
's sister . so whay=t will happen next when nel come to knwo he will fight with nahar to give his sister wife's status or what tell more more we are waiting
Clap
min2103 IF-Dazzler
min2103
min2103

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
here is another one from me-
here it goes ...
nahar has mental problem since childhood when he was a
child he used to kill small living things like dogs and birds etc
and stuffed them and made a collection of it.but when he grew up he
started killing women and made a stuffed statue of them and dressed
them up in white sarees and this collection is there in that locked room
so every night he goes out and adds a new statue to his collection.
Wink   Wink Wink

Go to top