Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Nahar's mystery SOLVED!! (Page 3)

Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shali

Got a script but wont posted because I will hurt all nahar and neel fans...... so sorry will keep this to my self

No please post it!! We all know its just something we are making up, not to be taken too seriously!!  I really want to hear it!!!

sweethoney06 IF-Rockerz
sweethoney06
sweethoney06

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
lolz liked it it was great LOL
galacticb Senior Member
galacticb
galacticb

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I think It's like this... Nahar is actually seeing another woman, his childhood sweetheart, who is very very poor. He was afraid that his family would never accept her because she is poor and low in caste [I don't know about the caste system, but just go along with me here] :P So he has actually married her before Saloni and Saloni's marriage to Nahar becomes null and void. She finds out about this and decided to leave Nahar so that he can be with his one true love. Broken Heart

Meanwhile, Neel and Shubra get married. Neel is shattered when he finds out that Saloni left her husband and that he married too soon.. :P But he has no choice.. So for nine months, they live in perpetual WANT for each other. Then Shubra goes into labour. Something goes wrong and she actually dies. Shocked

Baby is strong and healthy. A few months later, the family feels that Neel and Saloni should get married. And they live happily ever after. LOL LOL LOL

But I hope this doesn't happen because I like the Saloni/Nahar and Neel/Shubra pairing, as weird as that sounds. Tongue

No offence meant to anyone though.
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Actually..the truth is nahar is really a psycho...everyday during midnight he roams about and kills people ( he cant sleep at night, remember) and then he hides their deadbodies in the room...and that explains the key.. Evil Smile..just kidding..
DevilishSaira IF-Dazzler
DevilishSaira
DevilishSaira

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:27am | IP Logged
lol sanya.. u all made teh serial i mean soap into a thriller movie.. LOL
Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanya_s

Actually..the truth is nahar is really a psycho...everyday during midnight he roams about and kills people ( he cant sleep at night, remember) and then he hides their deadbodies in the room...and that explains the key.. Evil Smile..just kidding..

LOL

glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged
LOL hahaha omG ! ya tht's one good possibility !
glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged
btw, i also had something else in mind. i was wondering, maybe Nahar and Brijesh hv some smuggling business.. or some illegal stuff going on. Maybe Brijesh doesnt know abt it and perhaphs wouldnt hv allowed it n tht's why Nahar carries out all the tasks in the night..

Go to top