Posted: 18 years ago
that is very good πŸ˜› keep it up cant wait for more
girlygirl thumbnail
Its a lot of imagination. Good.. come up with more such creative stories
MeanTruthTeller thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey Saregama_fan.. this is like my 4th time here... i just came to see if u wrote anything, but you seem too busy with other things.. if i dont see anything soon i wont come here.. πŸ˜•
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeanTruthTeller

hey Saregama_fan.. this is like my 4th time here... i just came to see if u wrote anything, but you seem too busy with other things.. if i dont see anything soon i wont come here.. πŸ˜•

aww that is so sweet of you really!! and everyone else who likes my stories, thank you guys and gals so much for the encouragement.   Sorry meanTruthTeller, for not posting anything.  btw why is ur name meanTruthTeller, you don't seem mean😳.  I will think of something soon and post k😳.  btw you guys and gals can post your ideas and stories too!!

Originally posted by: Saregama_fan

aww that is so sweet of you really!! and everyone else who likes my stories, thank you guys and gals so much for the encouragement.   Sorry meanTruthTeller, for not posting anything.  btw why is ur name meanTruthTeller, you don't seem mean😳.  I will think of something soon and post k😳.  btw you guys and gals can post your ideas and stories too!!

umm.. that "mean" is not the mean u think i mean.. its the mean i mean .. its like saying i mean i am truth teller.. its not like saying im mean and truth teller... u know what i mean? if u dont then i got a link for you...

www.whatmeanmeans.com πŸ˜†

btw, you are very welcome.. and yess i again came here only to see if u had anything up 😊....later...

Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok guys and gals here is something new to add to where i left..Nahar is left standing there astonished.

Nahar feels bad for the way he treated Saloni. He goes after her and apologizes, he tells her if he wants her to trust him, he should also have faith in her. She must have made the right decision about shubra and neel, after all she knows both shubra and neel better than everyone else, she must knows what is best for her. Hearing this saloni too feels very guilty about what she did, that is hiding about shubra's preg from Nahar. Here saloni breaksdown and tells Nahar she was also wrong hiding from him and tells him about shubra, she says he must not think wrong about her family, and that shubra was a naive girl and made a mistake. At this Nahar replies, every family has secrets (😭 Nahar's secret: his mad wife) !! and respect you for keeping your families, thank you for telling me, and i want you to know your family is like mine and i would never think bad of them. He then promises her, he will help her in every way he can for shubra's marriage. Both hug and are happy!!

Meanwhile shubra and neel get neel's father's address from aapji and decide to go find him. They both reach neel's father's house, which is a grand palace, as neel belongs to a royal family. They knock on the door, a young girl of saloni's age answers the door. Neel asks her about maharaja rai pratap singh (lol couldn't think of any other name). She says he is actually not in town. When neel asks where he is she replies, he does not live here, he lives in his other palace. Neel then asks her if she could give them his other address, but she says, he does not like meeting anyone therefore she can't do that. Neel asks her who she is and how is she related to him, she tells him, I am his daughter. Neel is shocked to hear this!!!! (another sister or is that his sister neelima????) she asks him why he wants to know about her father...Neel is deep in thought...should he leave or talk to her and tell her who he is..her brother???!!!???
thanks Saregama_fan... but next time write more.. k.. πŸ˜‰
hey Saregama_fan, please write more when u get back from vacation k.. πŸ˜‰
looks like no one cares here.. well this is the last time im here..
Bold and Beauty thumbnail
Does Nahar even know himself what the mystery is?
Pretty Woman