Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: MeanTruthTeller

you know what Saregama_fan....
you are the best story teller on this forum.. really mean it.. the way u put things together...honestly i wouldnt be able to come up with these things on my own.. i know im dumb πŸ˜› but u write really well.. i dont really feel like telling that i have read others' stories and what i think abt them...cuz when i read urs i forget abt them πŸ˜‰ ..im really looking forward to read more from you...

THANKS! that's really nice of you!

swatyhere thumbnail
wonderful story saregamapa_fan............ yur stories are more interesting and original then the writers of these HIT serials.......... very well done..its a pleasure to read all this........
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tht's kewl Saregama_fan ! Hey but wht hpnd to the main protaganist of story? SALOni ?
Saregama_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatyhere

wonderful story saregamapa_fan............ yur stories are more interesting and original then the writers of these HIT serials.......... very well done..its a pleasure to read all this........

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ!!!  I will try and keep it upπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. 

Hey glam..., don't worry, saloni is there, just thought would give her  and Nahar a break, some time alone togther heheπŸ˜‰
MeanTruthTeller thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so when do we get to read more of ur thingy πŸ˜‰ .. post some.. i came here to read it and 😭 ...
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saregama_fan

Hey glam..., don't worry, saloni is there, just thought would give her  and Nahar a break, some time alone togther heheπŸ˜‰

haha Ya man ! Saloni and Nahar desperately need a break. Even their honeymoon was intervened by some other girl.. forgot her name .. n she practically did all her best to spoil their honeymoon. They do need a long break together ..

Saregama_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeanTruthTeller

so when do we get to read more of ur thingy πŸ˜‰ .. post some.. i came here to read it and 😭 ...

hehe!! sorry was a little busy with assignments and things like that!!!
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Ok so here is continuing on...so where did we leave of..right Kaveri is shocked at how shubra knows about her evilness... (This one is kinda long...hope you guys and gals don't get bored)

Shubra notices the shocked look on Kaveri's face and gives her a vicious smile, just like the one kaveri makes, and says in a sarcastic tone "Why are you so shocked, you really didn't believe you were the only one capable of finding out others secrets did you??? awwww you did.. you poor thing!!!, well yesterday I went to go meet karan in jail, to let him know despite his many efforts to ruin my life, I am doing just fine, and getting my life back on track, I also told him I have found a great guy like Neel, who is supporting me. Hearing this poor Karan brokedown and told me everything. He told me he might have killed somesh but you were the mastermind behind the entire thing. All my life, saloni di showered her love on me and all i gave her in return was pain and hurt, but now God has given me a chance to pay her back, and I will not let you hurt her anymore. Now I love my brother very much and for his happiness I will not say anything. But keep this in mind, I have my eye on you, so before making your next move, just remember Shubra is no less than you!!

Meanwhile at saloni's sasural...(night time)

Saloni and Nahar are sleeping, when suddenly saloni wakes up hearing some noises coming from upstairs. She gets scared and wants to wake Nahar up, but sees that he is fast asleep so decides against it. She then leaves her and bed and decides to go investigate, but..just as she is about to leave the room Nahar wakes up and asks her where she is going, she tells him what she has heard and he tells her she must be imagining because he didn't hear anything and asks her to come back to bed, saloni agrees.

The next morning Saloni decides to ask Tara if she had heard noises coming from the locked room last night. Upon asking this Tara first replies it must be a cat or something, when saloni says, but the room is always locked how could a cat get in? Tara suddenly gets very upset and snaps at saloni saying that saloni should go do some housework and not bother about such things. Saloni is shocked to see Tara behave like this, and decides to talk to Nahar about this....
Saregama_fan thumbnail
An angry Nahar returns home (due to neel and shubra issue). Saloni greets him and gives him tea. She then tells him about what happened with Tara at this Nahar gets even more angry and tells saloni Tara was absolutely right, and Saloni need to mind her own buisness and not interfere in such matters. Hearing this Saloni is very upset and just can't hold herself back anymore, she then with tears in her eyes tell Nahar "All my life i was discriminated against because i was not considered pretty, but i never minded and let it go, then you came into my life, and i had new foudn hope, i thought i met someone who would love me unconditionally just the way I am, but i guess i was wrong. On one hand you are mad with me that i do think of ur family as mine or else i would not have proposed Neel and Shubra marriage, and now u get mad telling me not to interfere. Tell me was i included in the decision when it was decided that rewa should marry neel? And shubra is my sister i can't just forget her, i want her well-being just like you want rewa's. And in the end it was Neel's decision, i did not hold a gun to his head to make him say yes! How can I be a part of this family when i am always treated like an outsider. Its not even been 7 months to marriage, and it seems like you have already forgetten the vows we took towards eachother during our saat phere!!! Saloni wipes her tears, and walks out, while Nahar is left standing, astonished!!!
MeanTruthTeller thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

moreeeeeee.... HONESTLY.. omg.. its damn good.. but please write more next time... dont do what tv ppl do.. lol.. they create suspense and all that and then take commercial break or end the show so we have to wait till next episode.. you dont do that k.. πŸ˜‰

Edited by MeanTruthTeller - 18 years ago