Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shyam's secret weapon for keeping Khushi quiet

surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Shyam is the one who is going to tell Khushi all about Raizada family's  past story and he will also have some info that will link Khushi's parents to Arnav parents and hence make it impossible for her to approach them with Shyam's truth and even keep the rest of Gupta parivaar quiet. That will be his blackmailing triumph card.
And of course he will also say that if you tell Anajali about my truth she will kill herself... so it will be anjali's sake that Khushi and all will keep quiet but it will backfire on them later.

what do you think...? But I can feel that the past story is about to come out now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
no I don't think so that part of the story is for later now they are just going to proceed fast on the wedding track is my take then the Arh bonding and just after the love realisation will come this bomb shell of the past links and I have a feeling that shyam babua will be the one who will discover this link later on in this show.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i feel somehow shyam will use her father's condition to force her...untill n unless khushi's father gets well she will not be free of his clutches...i m not keeping much hope on promo tamacha...coz khushi is in this problem too deep to be dug out tht easily.
sameerah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so lets say by some chance he keeps khushi quiet - what if payal or akash come to know the truth as well??? what will he do then?
ballysagoo thumbnail
Everyone at RM knows that Khushi is not happy with her engagement with the PAYING GUEST SNAKE, so i don't see how the SNAKE can try and keep Khushi quiet and blackmail her, we must not read tooo muccch into what may or may not happen for future tracks. PS Arnav trusts Khushi and knows deep down that she is not obsessed with MONEY, and she never lies always tells the truth.   
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rhearuhi

no I don't think so that part of the story is for later now they are just going to proceed fast on the wedding track is my take then the Arh bonding and just after the love realisation will come this bomb shell of the past links and I have a feeling that shyam babua will be the one who will discover this link later on in this show.

I think so too. To take revenge on Khushi for not marrying hiom and exposing him to the whole Raizada and Gupta lot, he will later on come back with a bang of the past story and try to cause a rift between ASR and KKG. But being the leads they'll overcome every misunderstanding, know the truth and keep loving each other