Indian Idol 6

IS THIS TRUE THAT AMEY HAS ONLY NRI FANS

mona_kaur thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I AM KINDA WORRIED FOR AMEY.......COZZ IF HE HAS ONLY NRI FANS THAN POOR THING IS AT A LOSS COZZ ALTHOUGH WE LOVE AMEY N WILL SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER WHAT.......BUT STILL WE ARE UNABLE TO VOTE FOR AMEY........ANYONE GOT A COMMENT ON THIZ......

TRULY AMEY IS FAMOUS OVERSEAS BUT HE NEEDS SUPPORT OF THE LOCALS TOOOOOOOOO

AMEY IS AMEYZING

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swt.smile thumbnail
hiii there ...no i don't think he just have NRI fans ...because if he just had NRI fans ..then he wouldn't have been in top 4 because it's just India ppl who can vote ...if he had just NRI fans ...he would have been voted out ...so i'm sure he has many fans in india as well ...ppl in india ..pls pls pls vote for the one and only amey date !!! =)
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No no.... Amey has lot of fans in India as well.... it's just that here on the Forum there are more NRIs... but still most of us have requested our family and friend back home to vote for him..

you can also do the same.... ask your family and friends to vote for Amey.... we have to make him next Indian Idol 😊
nibbler thumbnail
no way.........amey has lots of fans in india as well........he is excellent singer and no only nri but also all indins can recognize his talent....so there are lots of peoplw who like amey...........and in radio show as well most of the people wanted to listen to amey singing.......
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amey has a huge fan following in India as well 👏

It's just that on the forum most of us who are Amey fans are NRI,and can't vote fo him. 😭
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep, well said, this forum is ruled by NRIS....

so it kind of gives that impression that Karu and Amey has NRI fans only...
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babli1

yep, well said, this forum is ruled by NRIS....

so it kind of gives that impression that Karu and Amey has NRI fans only...

exactly!!!😊

kothra thumbnail
hi
i believe all singers in indian idol have fans in india n away from india..majority are from india
Huzi
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amey has lots of fans form india

anyway my sis is going to india on sunday so he got one vote 😉 😉 i will tell her to vote 😊 Edited by Poonampatel16 - 18 years ago
sonaahana thumbnail
Thats not true........yea but he does have fans outside india.LIKE ME!!!