Want hemu in Ek Main Aur Ek Tu??

Poll

Do anyone want Hemu to be back on Ek Main Aur Ek Tu??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mansee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
 I really  want to see his performances, but i dont want him to come back on something he already accomplished!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes..to me the show would be boring without him:) but he doesn't really need to come back..people know him and how well he sings even without the new show!
anika_357 thumbnail
i don't really think he HAS to come back but if he comes back, it would be really great for everyone which is a FACT! doon't you guys want to see him again??
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
of course he should be there!!!! whoever picked no........well i say YES!!!! THE SHOW WOULD BE BORING WITHOUT HIM!!!
sp_2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inavars

yes..to me the show would be boring without him:) but he doesn't really need to come back..people know him and how well he sings even without the new show!

I agree with you

Jalapeno thumbnail
Yep!

The show would be boring with out the Hot and Handsome Hyderabadi Hemu.
!*Ammara*! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jalapeno

Yep!

The show would be boring with out the Hot and Handsome Hyderabadi Hemu.

I AGREE

bollywood_queen thumbnail
hemachandra should definitely b there...really miss his singing 😭
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think he should come not as part of competition but just to sing and please the audience........

why can ZEE not have a show with all the singers except vinit and debojit(since they have sung a lot already) singing a songs without breaks and comments from judges....one singer sings then another comes on...then another...just to entertain the audience......it will be a great way to end challenge 2005........

Originally posted by: Alamelu

I think he should come not as part of competition but just to sing and please the audience........

why can ZEE not have a show with all the singers except vinit and debojit(since they have sung a lot already) singing a songs without breaks and comments from judges....one singer sings then another comes on...then another...just to entertain the audience......it will be a great way to end challenge 2005........

i agree with you..that would be awesome!!