Thendral

~Thendral - Memories - Please Walk In ~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Best wishes Thendral !

I havent seen any serials for 2 years continuously...i have attempted previously but not more than 2-3 episodes of any serial...i used to watch other shows in vijay, i saw Deepak in some dance show, though he did not dance very well, his body lang and attitude used to be too good...

I started seeing Thendral after a week or 2, not bad it was...then i got hooked to that Embarrassed I liked the new heroine's innocent face and good acting, and when Deepak and Shruthi paired up it was too good...the story theme was good...

Ofcourse i did quit it once when Vel took snaps of T and published them, it was too much for me to take and i started going for a walk with my husband at 9 PM everyday...Poor me, i missed the court scenes...then my mom said things are fine and then i started watching...

After joining this forum, however bad the episodes are, i still watch...since i have ppl over here, i feel comfortable and happy thanks to all the members of this forum Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmirselvilakshyamRishi87sneha_vijayanithuShemmoharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Thendral - Memories - Please Walk In ~ (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top