Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Today is the 7th of December. As I mentioned before today is a wonderful day of Thendralians and the Thendral Forum.Big smile So lets celebrateParty

Friends, this serial is very special compared to other Tamil serials. Thendral has everything: Love, Comedy, Friendship, Action, Sentiment and SuspenseBig smile This serial is a big hit among Tamilians over the world. Also our Forum, we laugh, get angry and smile all together with this serial. Through this serial we got closer and are like a familyHug So now one behalf of us, let me say a big thanks to the entire Thendral Team for giving such a nice serial to us:

A small dedication from our beloved membersBig smile

T&T are the couple we love and admire. Here is a Special Video for them:
-Coming Soon-

Thendralians, come here and let out your feelings about Thendral. Its the 2nd Birthday for the Team, even for us. Lets celebrate this with fun and everything, so come here and tell us what you feel about Thendral and about the 2 years of it.Big smile

Credits :
Pictures - Tanu and Shamz.
Siggy - Tanu
VM - Ranu(coming soon).Embarrassed
Thread Idea - Shamz.

P.S. - As Shammy is busy with her exams, she has forwarded me to post it. Please share your memories and views. Big smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmitharathi82rselvivernalyautumnsconcertoHema_MGayashriThendralfanTTfanRishi87~*Thamizhan*~srimaPearl.sneha_vijayNixkiekarthi173ShemmoSweetyGreenharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Thendral - Memories - Please Walk In ~" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Wow good thread and great work Shuba, shamz...will post soon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmokarthi173harith25

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the superb thread.. Thank you Tanu, Shammu, Ranu..  Hug

It is really a big day for all of us.. We Thendralians are here so close like a family and all the credit goes to our Thendral team.. As you said Shubba akka, this is very special amognst all the other tamil serials.. There is some magic which attracts the audience to the fullest.. As we know, we sometimes get so irritated seeing the scenes.. But even then, we never stop losing our hope and we never stop seeing the serial.. 
It never seemd like it has been two complete years of Thendral..  We enjoyed the serial to the core as we feel like seeing even the old scenes often.. Everyday, this has become a routine of all our daily life, such that we can never take it out from our life.. It is really a pleasure to watch this and we all are very thankful to the entire Thendral team for giving us this biggest hit serial.. and also for making us to join IF and connect with all the Thendralians..  Thendral and Thendralians ROCK...!!Embarrassed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THENDRAL...

Edited by TTfan - 07 December 2011 at 4:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanGayashriRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbaNixkiekarthi173Shemmoharith25

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Very nice idea to open a thered  like this 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THENDRAL 

Mickey Happy Birthday

Edited by sneha_vijay - 07 December 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriTTfanRishi87Shemmokarthi173harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hey Nice idea Shamz...

Great post Shubba...

Hats off to Shamz, Tanu and Ranu for the efforts...

Yay Happy Birthday Thendral...Congrats to the entire team for the succesful completion of 2 years... Education, Friendship, Love, Husband - wife relationship, affection... all positive and negative aspects blend in one and that is our serial ... ALL THE BEST TEAM!Thumbs Up

Congrats to our members too... U rock! Clap

Special appreciation to our updaters and members...Clap

Edited by harhem - 07 December 2011 at 6:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamGayashriTTfanRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thank u shammu,tanu,ranu and shubba akka for this amazing thread.

Happy birthday thendral.

This is the only Tamil serial became popular all over the world.It is attracted by all age of people.Congratulations to entire team for giving such a beautiful serail.All the actors are very well suited to their characters.I can say kumaran  is the king of romantic scenes.well done sir.
At the beginning, I am not much interested.But after joined in IF, I became addicted to thendral.
Bcz here I got lot of friends.all are such a nice persons.and we got chance to discuss,chat,playing games.etc...I am very very happy to be part of thendral forum.

Thanks to all the updaters and members in thendral section.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysGayashrilakshyamThendralfanTTfanRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Thendral! Cant believe you are 2 years old now! Party

I never used to watch serials before and bcos of my mom I started watching Thendral and got hooked to it. (Thanks MOM Big smile)

Such a lovely serial and such a lovely pair Tamil and Tulasi. Heart 

Whatever my mood may be, when I watch Thendral I get back my smile and jolly mood. Especially when I watch a romantic, funny TT scene, I really feel as if all my stress has gone.

Thanks so much Thendral team and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

Thendral team is so very creative, so very natural and with lots and lots of positive message. Hats off Thendral team please keep up the good work!Clap

I am not sure if Deepak and Shruthi shine bcos of  Tamil and Tulasi characters or if Tamil and Tulasi come alive bcos of Deepak and Shruthi..Whatever it may be...the most important reason for me watching Thendral is Deepak and Shruthi... OMG whenever they come in...they make my day!

Excellent Performance Deepak and Shruthi...its bcos of you both we love Tamil and Tulasi  Heart Hugso very much... Thanks so much and All the very best! Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysThendralfanTTfanRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbakarthi173NixkieShemmo

vernaly

Groupbie

vernaly

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Very nice post. Congrats everyone. Thanks to the development team.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanRishi87ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top