Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Nice thought. But i dont want it to happen.no gopi is too pure to be tat witch s daughter.
May be she has taken after jeetu bhai;)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "relationship btw Urmi and Gopi (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Gopi is related by blood to Jeetubhai and not Urmi. Urmi is Gopi's Mamiji but howcome they happen to have the same blood group which is very rare? a very rare coincidence?
or is MamiJi also blood related to Gopi?

Can it be that rashi and Gopi got interchanged when they were babies and Gopi is actually Jeetu bhai's and Urmi's Daughter? And when Urmi learns about it, she will be shocked and that will ultimately make her turn good to Gopi...

just a thought...

just because urmi has O- blood,i t doesn't mean she is related to gopi. in a house, everyone can have same blood group or different...so i don't think there isany rln b/n them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top