Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE - 10/03/06

s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
So here's today's update--
1. Episode starts with kashish going to sujal's office when sujal sees her & comes to her-she asks him that how is she to which she replies that she's fine & asks sujal the same question to which he replies the same & again asks her that how come she's here in the office to which she replies that she had some business work.Kashish then asks him that if he's having any business problem to which sujal tells her that right now he doesn't have any problem & leaves after saying it.Meanwhile kashish recalls what mehak had told her about the whole crisis that the family is suffering from & how sujal is desperately trying to arrange finance for his company-then she thinks that which person is telling the truth -mehak or sujal???????????....................................Sujal is sitting in a restaurent with some financers where they tell him that he needs to pay their money back within 10 days or they have to seal their property-sujal initially gets angry but finally agrees & tells them to do whatever they want if he doesn't pay the money..............................................Sujal is about to leave when he turns back & sees kashish,she comes to him & asks him that why did he lied to her to which he replies that he said so because he didn't wanted her to get upset & this(to lie so that others remain happy) he has learnt from her only,after saying he leaves .................................................Siddarth is sitting in his office when a call comes & tells him that mouli has come to meet her-mouli enters(both look at each for a while) then she asks him & enquire about the letter in which it was written that they would not work with her any longer to which he tells her that they did so because kashish misbehaved with baouji-therefore she has to apologise to him.Mouli then tells him that if he does take such an action against her then it would ruin her career,siddarth tries to calm her down by saying that   he likes her voice(meant to say her) but he can't do anything.Mouli then she tries to leave but is unable to open the door when she falls back but siddarth holds her from falling(both look at each other again)-she then says thanx & leaves.............................................Kartik tells his employee that now who's going to pay for his loss to which his employee says sorry & tells him that he would not repeat it again,kartik then tells him that for him to repeat the mistake would not be possible as he would not be working here anylonger-after saying this kartik fires him & watches his employee go in anger.........................................

2. Kashish is calling someone when sinha comes & asks her that whom is she calling to which she replies that she's calling mouli as she hasn't come home yet,sinha then asks kashish to inform him about mouli if she gets any news about her or she returns home,after saying this he leaves.Then a call comes & tells kashish that he's one of mouli's fans & he saw mouli in a hotel alongwith some men but those men r not good as they take some pics & blackmail them-kashish gets worried & tries to call mouli but doesn't connect.Then she leaves-on her way she still tries to call her but doesn't get through.She reaches the hotel room & calls for mouli but no one is there but when she turns back she finds kartik,she then asks him that where is mouli to which he replies that she's in his office & safe but she's(kashish) trapped in the room with him when his phone rings(it's mouli)-she tells him that he had told her that he would arrange her meeting with baouji to which he tells her that his job is done(hangs up the phone).Then he moves towards kashish-seeing this kashish also move backwards & falls on the bed.Then she tells him not to come near her to which kartik tells her that he's not interested in her but only interested in ruining her self-respect Angry -then he explains her that how the world would think if they come to know that she has spent a whole night with him.Kashish meanwhile picks up her hand-bag & hits karik & tries to escape but he pulls her inside & pushes her over the bed just then sujal comes.............................................

3. Sujal enters-kashish sees him & calls his name,karik turns back & sees him.Sujal then grab karik's collar & starts beating him(kashish smiles) Clap -just then karik tells him to stop & tells him that he would have to pay the price for it & leaves.Kashish then hugs sujal-he also holds her.Kashish then move back & says thanx to him for saving her,sujal asks her that why did she came here to which she starts explaining everything to him.Then kashish asks him that how come he's here to which he replies that he came here to meet a financer & was about to leave when the manager told him that he cannot leave as there is curfew on the road to shimla-therefore they would have to stay here till morning.Kashish then asks him that if he has got a room to which he says no- then he's about to leave when kashish asks him not to tell anything about this incident plus they stayed in the same hotel to charu as she doesn't want any misunderstandings b/w him & charu...............................................Charu is waiting in her room for sujal & getting worried-meanwhile she starts remembering those Dead moments with sujal when her phone rings-it's a picture SMS of sujal & kashish hugging together,charu is shocked................................................
        Overall a boring episode,how dare kartik tries to ruin kashish's self-respect???????????? Angry Angry Angry Doesn't charu think about sujal's family-their problems????? always thinking about sujal & those   Dead moments with him,can't she solve any problem on her own-always seeking help from others........... Angry Anyways do send in ur reviews.......... Tongue

Here's the video link----
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=227653

Courtesy - topranger

Edited by s_andy - 11 March 2006 at 11:34pm

dynamic Senior Member
dynamic
dynamic

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thank u Clap
londong33za IF-Dazzler
londong33za
londong33za

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thanks soo much ur a star!!!!!!!!!!!!
londong33za IF-Dazzler
londong33za
londong33za

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hey enjoyed ur review, cant w8 to watch the episode!!!!!!! lolll come on lets hope sum1 keeps txntg charu jharu pix !!!!!!!!! classic
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thanks for a very fast update thanks a lot Embarrassed Clap
dynamic Senior Member
dynamic
dynamic

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ok now that i have read the updtae ... i hate todays episode especially charu ..... wht does she think of her self .. and this ne mouli has started to piss me offf Angry
...sorry i just wanted to be the first one to thank you soo did comment earlier Embarrassed Embarrassed
1129 Senior Member

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update... Charu is not a self capable girl. U r true she is forgetting that her husband is going through financial problems and needs a support from his wife, and charu madam is busy in thinking about those moments which happened accidentaly by sujal....{ I guess   Wink Wink LOL }.
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update...im at college...my computer at home doesnt have the internet cuz of my stupid server...i missed coming here for two days...oh god i miss coming here so much........its like in two days so many things happened in the forum...plz pray that i get me internet back Cry

Go to top