Posted: 18 years ago
Omiggossshh!! Words truly fail me as I try to even describe what a fabulous show Ronit put up..aww...he's just proved for the nth time once again why he's the TV czar and also that he's worth all the hype surrounding him..and much MUCH more!!!

Today finally Mihir came to know that Savita is dead. Mihir had told Karan that he's going to have a TERRIFIC fight with Tulsi when he goes back - that was ofcourse out of love and concern but coming back to the condition he is in- he's going to just more than fight with Tulsi!!!

Awww...he's going through so much! His reaction when he saw Savita dead just said it all- when he was entering the house with Baa, you could feel the eagreness to meet his mom and his wife written large on his face but as soon as Ganga removed the shroud from Savita' face..he was too stunned for words...

The way he dropped his coat on his feet, the way he kept staring at Savita without saying a word, the way he walked up to her disbeleivingly..the way he sat down besides her and buried his face in his hands...it was all toooo good!!

Kudos to Ronit for such a BRILLIANT portrayal of Mihir- you made me cry Mr.Roy...you made me cry:)

Sukhiiiiii diiiiii 😃

Ahh...feels good that I can actually participate, since i watched the episode 😛

Ronit , Smriti...infact EVERY1 was amazinG 😃

And offcourse, I , as usual, cried bucketfuls 😭 😳 ....but then i always do 😉
yaar aint watched the epside yet but the description sounds sooo gud cant w8 to wtch it

Goshh...i almost stood up on the chair... seeing him perform... i know its sounding funny.... but i felt like giving him THE Highest degree of applause!!! Ronit Was simply fabulous....words truely fall short wen it cums to describing his brilliant work!!

Mihir cums with baa...n just thn ganga removes the cloth ...n savita's face is disclosed to him....His EYES... omigoshhh... they were just so expressive...his jacket fell from his hand..n he started moving towards savita...it was clear that he simply din wish to believe wat his eyes were witnessing.... the way he shaked tulsi...demanding an explanation...n finally... cudnt stop himself...bowed his head before his mom!!!

Ronit Sir...u are in true words a GENIOUS!!! 👏 Edited by Ronit_Rulez - 18 years ago

N not to deny the fact--Me cried too!!!
Cant wait enough to wait Ronit......
true .ronitfan I must say this Ronit was truly amazing 👏
true .ronitfan I must say this Ronit was truly amazing 👏
what to say Ronith is the BEST 👏 👏
Does he rock or what??!! Carry on Ronit! We all love ya!!!:)))