monkeylovvver92
monkeylovvver92

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
so true all of u guys

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
american idol.........it is quite fun to watch.....contestant donot have to be that formal as in indain idol.........
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hi
i agree with u..
even i noticed there is alot of arguments between judges in indian idol
huzi
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
ew I hate the AI judges they so annoying..Randy.. YO DOG iz soo annoyingg n Simon is soo gay..and Paula acts lyk shes so yung wen shess a senior citizen or sumthin..heheh and yeahh the singers dont hav no performance! and they always sing oldd songs.. I hate AI .. I just like the auditions cuz they are funny.. hhe William Hungg!!! SHE BANGSS SHE BANGSS!! hahaa
~Sanam~ Senior Member
~Sanam~
~Sanam~

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
i think singing should take top priority but performance is also equally important cuz the Indian Idol is not only supposed to be a background singer but also a performer. they're supposed to do loads of stage shows and stuff so being a good performer is vital.
RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

ew I hate the AI judges they so annoying..Randy.. YO DOG iz soo annoyingg n Simon is soo gay..and Paula acts lyk shes so yung wen shess a senior citizen or sumthin..heheh and yeahh the singers dont hav no performance! and they always sing oldd songs.. I hate AI .. I just like the auditions cuz they are funny.. hhe William Hungg!!! SHE BANGSS SHE BANGSS!! hahaa

Indian Idol copied American Idol.LOL

In American Idol they don't always sing old songs, they just don't sing rap songs and other songs witch are not even considered "songs".

Oh yeah that asian guy was funny in the auditions.LOL
cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

I just started watching American Idol just to see how different or same it was from Indian Idol..........these are the things I noticed .......please post your opinions too.......

1.  Not too much focus on dresses in American Idol...so far.....contestants seem to wear something simple.......
2.  Focus was on singing alone...not performance.........the judges kept talking about contestants' singing, what they felt when they listened to them....

In Indian idol.....
1. performance and dressing seem to take a focus rather than the singing.....except by sonu and sometimes by anu........definitely not by Farah.....she should definitely not be a judge here at all..........

This is again my humble opinion...........what's yours??????

I think thats because thewy don't really have pure singing contests like sa re ga ma in US...And I guess for us its a mtter of international presentation etc., so we have to take care that the contestant is good enough in presentation too...
cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

ya i liked the auditions too...the show isn't as interesting as II i feel...this is my humble opinion LOLLOL

Go to top