Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

ISmail Darbar should out of the SRMP!! (Page 3)

Poll Question: He is the aggressive person in the show!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [26.56%]
94 [73.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

friend17 Senior Member
friend17
friend17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by T_fari

Embarrassed

Originally posted by kajal03

Ismail Darbar is the one of finest person and very respectful person. He never rude nor nasty like HR. HR should learn from ID on how to behave with others.

At Zee Cine Award function, when Debbo was performing, they showed HR's face. Where everyone was clapping and enjoying Debo's performance and HR didn't even clap or nor he showed his happy face or smiley face like this.. Smile   Is it cost million dollar to smile? jeeeeeeee.

It was just competition and it's gone.. now at least show your smile when Debo is performing. I personally liked Vinit but just because of HR, I ignored him. I saw Vinit's performance through out Challenge 2005 year, he was the Bestest Best.. you know why he lost? because of HR's behaviour. HR, YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE IN ORDER TO MAKE SOMEONE WIN. Angry

oh yeah!! yeah rigth whan daboo was performing in his crow jesi awaz main they was showing HR's face again anad again.. why should he clap on is crow type singing.. HR did everything right.. coz dabo couldn't able to sing properly on the stage.. And u said.. HR learn should manners from ID.. there no problem about it.. but first somebody teach good manners to ID or ID should learn from HR JEE he is the best!!!!!!SmileEmbarrassed not the ID Angry

JEE? Joint Entrance Examination? HR already giving up music and going back to school to pursue some other career? Tongue

Smile 

friend17 Senior Member
friend17
friend17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by TaureanT

My God..your HR Jeeeeeeeeeeeeee..has so much of "Ghamand"..very much evident after Zee Cine Awards..I know one thing, only humble artists are successful. That's why I like Udit Narayan and not Abhijeet. Abhijeet has a lot of attitude. Instead of thanking everybody for the award HR Jeeeeeeeeeee made such a joke on himself and that is what he is teaching Vinit. remember Vinit once told during the show.."mujhe HR Jeeeeeeeeeee ne aajkal ke gaane me jo ek attitude hona chahiye woh sikhaya hai"
So i think Vinit and HR Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee has learnt only attitude and ego. However ID is very transparent. I started liking him from the day he was criticising his own pupils. Criticism is so important for learners otherwise they become overconfident like Vinit who was overhyped and never criticised.

Taureanji, kyon bhains ke saamne been bajake apna energy waste kar rahe ho yaar? There's a saying. Never argue with an Idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you on his home groundWink

Maybe it's time to modify the saying.

Argue with an Idiot. Drag him up by his hair and then drop him like a hot potato. LOL

Smile

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
he is nice guy why would you put this type of poll.
bollywood_queen Goldie
bollywood_queen
bollywood_queen

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
ID is the sweetest and fairest out of all the mentors... always encouraging all participants regardless of what gharana they belonged to...God bless him Smile
TaureanT Groupbie
TaureanT
TaureanT

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by friend17

Originally posted by TaureanT

My God..your HR Jeeeeeeeeeeeeee..has so much of "Ghamand"..very much evident after Zee Cine Awards..I know one thing, only humble artists are successful. That's why I like Udit Narayan and not Abhijeet. Abhijeet has a lot of attitude. Instead of thanking everybody for the award HR Jeeeeeeeeeee made such a joke on himself and that is what he is teaching Vinit. remember Vinit once told during the show.."mujhe HR Jeeeeeeeeeee ne aajkal ke gaane me jo ek attitude hona chahiye woh sikhaya hai"
So i think Vinit and HR Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee has learnt only attitude and ego. However ID is very transparent. I started liking him from the day he was criticising his own pupils. Criticism is so important for learners otherwise they become overconfident like Vinit who was overhyped and never criticised.

Taureanji, kyon bhains ke saamne been bajake apna energy waste kar rahe ho yaar? There's a saying. Never argue with an Idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you on his home groundWink

Maybe it's time to modify the saying.

Argue with an Idiot. Drag him up by his hair and then drop him like a hot potato. LOL

Smile

LOL

Friend 17 and Abhi..Sorry man..per is bar raha nahi gaya Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..mere jo Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me aaya likh diya. But you are 100% right..there is another saying" Kutte ki poonch..sidhi nahi hoti?" Am I right?  Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Innocent_Bachi Goldie
Innocent_Bachi
Innocent_Bachi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Cry i have seen almost every groupie posting these topics so if any one would like to tell them what india forums is about please beacuse in feature i would not like to see these kind of topics please and thank u!! Smile

please read
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Mods ban this person, or else our constructive criticism will turn into destructive criticism. LOL

I am with in appealing for this guy's ban...otherwise again sab shru ho jayega...

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:24am | IP Logged
oh yes........he's got to goooooooo out of SRGMP

Go to top