Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

ISmail Darbar should out of the SRMP!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: He is the aggressive person in the show!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [26.56%]
94 [73.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sjain201 Groupbie
sjain201
sjain201

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I agree with T-fari and Doel.

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Ismail Darbar is the one of finest person and very respectful person. He never rude nor nasty like HR. HR should learn from ID on how to behave with others.

At Zee Cine Award function, when Debbo was performing, they showed HR's face. Where everyone was clapping and enjoying Debo's performance and HR didn't even clap or nor he showed his happy face or smiley face like this.. Smile   Is it cost million dollar to smile? jeeeeeeee.

It was just competition and it's gone.. now at least show your smile when Debo is performing. I personally liked Vinit but just because of HR, I ignored him. I saw Vinit's performance through out Challenge 2005 year, he was the Bestest Best.. you know why he lost? because of HR's behaviour. HR, YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE IN ORDER TO MAKE SOMEONE WIN. Angry
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
1 page per second. Kajal you type really fast. Wink

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Wink
T_fari Goldie
T_fari
T_fari

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jmn7

ID was rude before nihira was eliminated.After nihira was eliminated,he changed his behaviour.

yeah right.. i m 101% agree with u..Smile

T_fari Goldie
T_fari
T_fari

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Originally posted by kajal03

Ismail Darbar is the one of finest person and very respectful person. He never rude nor nasty like HR. HR should learn from ID on how to behave with others.

At Zee Cine Award function, when Debbo was performing, they showed HR's face. Where everyone was clapping and enjoying Debo's performance and HR didn't even clap or nor he showed his happy face or smiley face like this.. Smile   Is it cost million dollar to smile? jeeeeeeee.

It was just competition and it's gone.. now at least show your smile when Debo is performing. I personally liked Vinit but just because of HR, I ignored him. I saw Vinit's performance through out Challenge 2005 year, he was the Bestest Best.. you know why he lost? because of HR's behaviour. HR, YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE IN ORDER TO MAKE SOMEONE WIN. Angry

oh yeah!! yeah rigth whan daboo was performing in his crow jesi awaz main they was showing HR's face again anad again.. why should he clap on is crow type singing.. HR did everything right.. coz dabo couldn't able to sing properly on the stage.. And u said.. HR learn should manners from ID.. there no problem about it.. but first somebody teach good manners to ID or ID should learn from HR JEE he is the best!!!!!!SmileEmbarrassed not the ID Angry

Edited by T_fari - 10 March 2006 at 3:08pm
TaureanT Groupbie
TaureanT
TaureanT

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I did not want to say anything but..now I am telling you
T_Fari...Debu sings very well..but Vinit shouts and his voice cracks..several times. I have to reduce my TV's volume to several degrees or just mute it up when he is singing errr..shouting.
TaureanT Groupbie
TaureanT
TaureanT

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
My God..your HR Jeeeeeeeeeeeeee..has so much of "Ghamand"..very much evident after Zee Cine Awards..I know one thing, only humble artists are successful. That's why I like Udit Narayan and not Abhijeet. Abhijeet has a lot of attitude. Instead of thanking everybody for the award HR Jeeeeeeeeeee made such a joke on himself and that is what he is teaching Vinit. remember Vinit once told during the show.."mujhe HR Jeeeeeeeeeee ne aajkal ke gaane me jo ek attitude hona chahiye woh sikhaya hai"
So i think Vinit and HR Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee has learnt only attitude and ego. However ID is very transparent. I started liking him from the day he was criticising his own pupils. Criticism is so important for learners otherwise they become overconfident like Vinit who was overhyped and never criticised.

Go to top