Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

ISmail Darbar should out of the SRMP!! - Page 4

Poll

He is the aggressive person in the show!!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T_fari thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hahahahahaha... they both stay in the SA RE GA MA PA!!!
people be happy and there is nothin to fight about....
Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ID is wasting his time is srgmp he shud luk fo film offers as he sux he should work harder n stop cumin to dis show.. *********Edited by Bhaskar.T - 18 years ago
T_fari thumbnail

Originally posted by: cashmoney

ID is wasting his time is srgmp he shud luk fo film offers as he sux he should work harder n stop cumin to dis show.. **********

hahahahaha...... 👏

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 18 years ago
Celina7 thumbnail
I dont really like him very much but I dont really care if he stays or not...
Celina7 thumbnail
but it doesnt make a difference talkin bout it b/c all da fans r gonna support him n all da haterz r not..so its wont really change anything...
friend17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cashmoney

ID is wasting his time is srgmp he shud luk fo film offers as he sux he should work harder n stop cumin to dis show.. *********

Genius figures like ID will always suffer or should I say enjoy the envy of insignificant insects with ephemeral life-span (success). These insects are bred in millions in dustbins, toilet, gutter, drains and what not (again the analogy being their quality of work and not their upbringing) but come and go on a daily basis.

😊 

Edited by friend17 - 18 years ago
parineetha thumbnail
I dont want Himesh and Ismail on the show anymore. These people have literally killed music and talents like Hemu and Nihira with all kinds of natakbazi.
I truely feel Adesh was the best even though he concentrated more on Himani or Rajeev and ignored Hema, cause atleast he did not ask votes for silly reasons.
friend17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parineetha

I dont want Himesh and Ismail on the show anymore. These people have literally killed music and talents like Hemu and Nihira with all kinds of natakbazi.
I truely feel Adesh was the best even though he concentrated more on Himani or Rajeev and ignored Hema, cause atleast he did not ask votes for silly reasons.

If ID and HR r not allowed to return to the challenge, then AS and JL shouldn't be allowed to return either. AS and JL weren't saints when it came to on-stage behavior. I have gone through this before and I will rehash it here.  their lack of respect for Khayyam (a senior judge for heaven's sake) really exposed their faces behind the mask. It was pathetic to see reputed music directors (AS and JL) with such a mob-minded attitude in front of a judge (who was much more senior to these guys), let alone their attitude in front of public (in agnipariksha).

if mentorship is concerned in terms of training, then in my opinion ID was best able to harness the talent of his contestants followed by JL.  AS just played safe for the most part and played the game very well.

if behavior is considered, then sure go ahead and don't allow any of the mentors to return (particularly AS in my opinion again).

😊

Edited by friend17 - 18 years ago
Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

he is nice guy why would you put this type of poll.

Thanks for your support.

Love ARR