Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mans thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hello people how is monali doing prayas 😉
nibbler thumbnail
mere sath toh woh hamesa achhi hai......but is there any happening news abt her coz tday she is in india andnhas gone to her maika...... 😆
mans thumbnail
oh so she got bored ..I hope not 😛 Koi fight wight bro..I want u to keep her happy ..wo hindi dialog meri amanat ko khush rakho 😆 😆 😆
mans thumbnail
prayas bro I was just kidding ...whose pic is in ur avi ? you or amey ? u both are rocking bro 😛 Edited by mans - 18 years ago
nibbler thumbnail
thx bro.............hey bro can u tell emabt that contest thing......u were talking abt it in chote baba fan club....i dint get that....and i day i heard u saying i am the spokeperson of this fan club ..what is that???????
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
monali i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗
mans thumbnail
yep why not ..I was talking about Best Fan club awards ..Very soon we will have Oscor -Filmfare Best Fan Club awards event on IF..Anjali and Sonya are jury members and we might add few more jury .For each fan club we have spoke person who gonna talk to fan clubs and nominate few members from that fan club for award ...once we have all nominations jury gonna select winners ..Check out Awards thread
nibbler thumbnail
megha jee i also love monali..... 😃
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyy okay add me to this fanclub 😃
nibbler thumbnail
hey natasha...welcome to monali fan club......i gurantee u u will have lots of fun here if ppl help me in keeping this fan club alive....... 😃