Indian Idol 6

~*Monali Thakur Fan-Club*~ - Page 21

nibbler thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i dont know megha.......that is what i was asking whoever made that....i think that will be locked....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nibbler thumbnail
hwy princess where are you........we need to change the titlt of this fan club........... πŸ˜†
swt.smile thumbnail
Hey everyone ...it's been a long time haven't been here ...so what's going on ? I heard that Prayas's is getting married to Monali !!! πŸ˜› Thts cool ...Is the wedding tomorrow ? And what time ? Where is the Invitation card ...well if u made any ?! ....OKay i'm going to buy my dress ! πŸ˜ƒ So excitedd for da weddding ...hopefully ill be able to attend it though !!! hehe ....so can anyone give me a brief update of what happened during my absencee?! PLS ...thnkooooo =)

Ishi > Die-Heart Fan Of Panna Gill 😳
princessno.1 thumbnail
ya scorpio, prayas is getting married to Monali, and offcourse u are invited. I think the wedding will take place around this time tommorrow, plzzzzzz do come πŸ˜ƒ Edited by princessno.1 - 18 years ago
princessno.1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: prayas

hwy princess where are you........we need to change the titlt of this fan club........... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Yes we do need to change the titleπŸ˜†

swt.smile thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: princessno.1

ya scorpio, prayas is getting married to Monali, and offcourse u are invited. I think the wedding will take place around this time tommorrow, plzzzzzz do come πŸ˜ƒ

Oh okieee thnkooooo for the invitation =) 😳 Yepp i'll try my best too comeee!!!!! 😊 Afterall it's my brother's wedding (Panna's bro = My bro) πŸ˜†...Anywayss ..My name is Ishika ... u can call me Ishi if u want ... 😳

princessno.1 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: ScorpioGirl

Oh okieee thnkooooo for the invitation =) 😳 Yepp i'll try my best too comeee!!!!! 😊 Afterall it's my brother's wedding (Panna's bro = My bro) πŸ˜†...Anywayss ..My name is Ishika ... u can call me Ishi if u want ... 😳

ok IshiπŸ˜ƒ

but where is our dhulee RajaπŸ˜†

nibbler thumbnail
dulhee raja is right here............ πŸ˜ƒ

so princess write in the title monalis fan club and monalis wedding 😳
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i heard there's a wedding happening here....mein bin bulaye chali aayi...i hope im not too late tho
nibbler thumbnail
naaaa megha just on time...........