Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thats really gud! Clap
Keep it up! Wink

kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Part 3
Its been a week since shklok joined office.
Kavya- shlok get up, chachaji will cum anymoment. he will get angry if he see you sleeping in office.
shlok- u just ruined my nice dream.
from outside a distinct noise of footstep cud be heard.
Shlok - oh no papa is cuming.
he quickly grasped a pen in his hand, a few files on his desk, n pretends to be in deep concentration.
Chachaji peeks in, happy to see his sons working, gives a broad smile n walks away.

Kavya hits shlok with his file.
Kavya- u better be careful, today i helped u, next time i wont warn u ok.

at home Shlok is in deep thoughts, wondering abt sumthing. His silence troubled his parents. but still in a way, his father was enjoying the fact that his son has finally becum a little responsible.

Chachaji- Kya baat hai kavya, Shlok ko tumne ek hafte mein sidha kar di, jo mein apna 24 yrs mei nahi kar saka.

Kavya- esa kuch nahi hai, bade chacha. (gives an angry look at shlok ).

Shlok quietly goes to his room. then he cums out after sum time. he runs to ruhina,
Shlok- Ruhina when is your college reunion

Ruhina (laughing)- Bhaiya, why cant you ask what you actually want. I studied in H.R. medical college, n Disha went to ur college.

Shlok in his mind- oh ya right that was stupid of me. Doesnt arpita!!!

Shlok- Arpita when is your college reunion?

Arpita- My college has not yet started n u r talkin abt reunion. (she's in 3rd yr final yr). By the way I know why you are asking. the reunion is in september.

Shlok- No thats too far away, its only july now, i want to meet her now. Shlok was again sad.

Next day office.
Kavya is driving the car, n shlok is on his side.
the car stops becoz of the red signal. kavya drums his fingers on the steering wheel n looks outside. A beautiful girl wearing baby pink chudidaar is walking on the side pavement. Her black hair is open n flying abt in the wind. she has her book in her arms. Kavya notices her n see her face. She looks simply gorgeous, hardly any make-up but a beautiful smile that cud melt ur heart.

Shlok- Kavya!!! kavya the signal is green, move!!!
Kavya is lost, hunh!! wat. ya. ok. he crosses the intersection, n looks back, but the girl was not in sight.
the following day, he once again saw the same girl but this time wearing a blue colour. He wud she her everyday. He realised that at the same time n place he wud see her. He made it a point everyday, to look out of the window n mesmerised by her simple beauty.

In office after two weeks. Shlok comes into the cabin, wiping the sweat on his forehead.

Kavya- Where are you coming from? Do you know that lunch break is only an hour not two? Where the hell do u go for two hours? This time bade chachaji came in n u were not in. I said u went to the bathroom, but this time he didnt take the excuse. he waited here for 20 mins.

Shlok- Thanks alot bhaiya, but im in such a situation that i cant help it.
Kavya- Wat just a thank, u owe me much more than that, n wat kind of situation r u in hunh tell me.

Shlok- u know bhaiya, the reunion is after 2 months. i really cant wait that long, i want to see how disha is. i havent seen her for 2 yrs. I went to her house the other day, but found out that they have moved. I went to a few of her friends place but they have no clue where she is.

Kavya- So this is wat u have been up to all these days. How can u be so sure that Disha is in Mumbai. She cud be in any other city, as a matter of fact in any country. She cud be married.

Shlok- Bhaiya!!! no. Im sure she is in mumbai, n definitely not (shaking his head).

Kavya- so i guess u have to wait for the reunion party

Edited by kitty468 - 11 March 2006 at 5:23pm
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the support,
Mohini, henna, jen n kavya=hot.

i was so sick that the story was going too slow so wrote alot this time. so now there is anjali, but from far away.
samreena Groupbie
samreena
samreena

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged
great!!!! Clap Clap Clap

Go to top