Kkavyanjali

Ekta-part 3

kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok im starting a new fan fic. im sorry abt the pervious one. but its me, i dont really put endings to my stories.  😕 . i cant think of a deccent one. this new fan fic, is how KA started but continues without the pregnancies, divorce n remarriage stuff. n the characters r alittle different hope u like it.  today  ill post the characters n liitle bit of the story line.

Anjali- Sweet, caring, nice, hard working and simple, bubbly n cheerful  girl. Loves kavy.

Anjum- Anjali's twin sis, she is like anjali but a little different, she is more bindaas, hangs out with guyz, n more rough. bad points possessive. she has a crush on sum1.  her love interest is a surprise.

Disha- is anjali's college friend, she is quiet n a sensitive girl. she encourages anjali alot, the back bone of anjali. basically she is there in all difficult times.

Ruhina- I know why add her, but she really doesnt paly a role, like get a dialogue, but is a victim of abuse.

Arpita- Remember the crazy arpita in the begining always behind yug. she continues to be, n quite happy that way.

ok thats the girls, now the guyz

Kavya- wats there to say. KA

Shlok- he is totally different in here, he is cheerful, a little crazy, n funny. n stands for his rights, helps anjali alot. u'll get to know in the first few parts.

Yug- the bad guy behind anjali n uses arpita alot. he understands only the lang of revenge.

Vansh- where did he cum from, a competitor of the Nandas, n wants to take over their company. he is sly, n has a unique way of impressing the nandas n fooling them .

the last guyz is unknown, wont tell- suspense. but without him, n his wife. no plan works.

There is also Vanshita n Nitya ji the base of the story.

the trouble makers, only want money, greedy, n selfish. n out to trouble their bahus. with their wicked plans, they try to get rid of kavy. both hate each other n immense competition who will get the whole property.

oh how can i forget Sandeep is there too. he is only 18 here, just starting college, n looking around for girls, but cant find one. i his tendency of forgetting.

shlok is vanshita's child, n kavya is not nitya's child as in serial. but both r only a month apart n almost like twin bro's. but becoz kavy is more responsible he acts like the big bro.

ill write my first part in the nite. hope u like it

Edited by kitty468 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simrah- thumbnail
wow kitty 😉 cat wait 4 ur new fan-fic 😳 👏
interesting characters n thanx alot 4 putting yug as da bad guy 😳 😆
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👏 its sounds gr8 cant wait!!!
kitty468 thumbnail
PART 1

In the plane:
Kavya- Why r u crying bro? U shud be happy u'll be seeing ur parents after 2 yrs.
Shlok-Im not crying becoz of that. Till now we were in college though it was alot of hard work n studying we still had a lot fun, u now. but now (crying)
Kavya- God, wat now?
Shlok- we will be working day n nite, man i want to take a break this summer holz, go around see things. once we start work there r no holidays breaks, only the 1 day public holidays once in a while.
Kavya- think postive, dont u want to see that girl. (teasingly, n he winks).
Shlok's face lightens up n smiles continuously. n humming the song mere kayalon ki malika, charoon taraf tere....
the rest of the flight they dont talk. Kavya is busy reading the business week magzine, n shlok listening to music.

-Simrah- thumbnail
gud start kitty 😉 👏 continue soon 😳
henna16 thumbnail
thats gr8 kitty 😉 😛
do continue 😃 😛
kitty468 thumbnail
sorry the first part was small, i realised that i had a class in 2 mins.

Part 2
Shlok flipping the channels, as there is nothing worthwile coming as TV.

Kavya busy with work in the study.

Suddenly shlok stops on ZEE tv. the title of tumhari disha is going on, he dreams of Disha n him together.
maan se maan ka jo rishta hai.....
tumhari Disha.....
He starts to dance with imaginary disha.

Kavya cums in and sees this, he quickly calls sandeep, ruhina n arpita. ruhina cums with a video cam, n records him dancing n singing.

Bauji cums in
Bauji- are putr tum sab yahan deewar the piche chupke chupke kya dekh raho ho (children why r u all hidin behind the wall n peekin into the living room)

Arpita- Bauji udr toh dekkho shlok ko.( see shlok there)

Bauji goes into the living room towards shlok, everybody tries to stop him. He taps shloks on the shoulders. raises his eyebrows and asks

kya kar rahe ho, kisse bat kar rahe ho.

Shlok is utterly embaressed, looks down at the floor as if a punishment was just given to him.

Shlok- jee bauji, kuch nahi. bas idar udar ghar ka design dekh raha tha.

shlok quickly runs away before bauji questinos him anymore. then an arm stops him from entering his room.

ruhina- kahan ja rahe ho bhai. pata hai is cassete mein kya hai. (shlok nods his head) socho, guess karo. is mein tumhara pyara dance hai, jo mein sare college mein (show). Disha bhi dekhe legi.

Shlok- Mein tumhe chodunja nahi. cum back here.

Ruhina n Shlok run all over the house, she passes the casette to arpita. all three are running abt crazy.

Kavya cums with a file in his hand. all engrossed in his new found work.

Kavya- Chachaji, mujhe kuch teek nahi lag raha hai, pointing to the numbers in the file.

then chachaji explains to him the concept behind why that was done. the trio cum into the room n make a mess of it. they r all screaming abt like crazy.

Chachaji gets really angry- Vanshita!!!! kuch sikhao apne bete ko. Awaara bacha ki tarah behave kar raha hai. ghar mein bethke kuch nahi karta.
pulls shlok close to him and screams at him.
Chachaji- Kuch toh seekho apne bhai se, pehle din se kaam kar raha hai, office bhi ata hai. i want to see in office tomm sharp 9am ok.

shlok sulks, n mutters shuru ho gaya barbadi ke din

henna16 thumbnail
😆 😆 shlok dancingg
woww itss gr8 😃
plzz continue 😉 😛
*kavya=hot* thumbnail
Thats really gud! 👏
Keep it up! 😉
kitty468 thumbnail
Part 3
Its been a week since shklok joined office.
Kavya- shlok get up, chachaji will cum anymoment. he will get angry if he see you sleeping in office.
shlok- u just ruined my nice dream.
from outside a distinct noise of footstep cud be heard.
Shlok - oh no papa is cuming.
he quickly grasped a pen in his hand, a few files on his desk, n pretends to be in deep concentration.
Chachaji peeks in, happy to see his sons working, gives a broad smile n walks away.

Kavya hits shlok with his file.
Kavya- u better be careful, today i helped u, next time i wont warn u ok.

at home Shlok is in deep thoughts, wondering abt sumthing. His silence troubled his parents. but still in a way, his father was enjoying the fact that his son has finally becum a little responsible.

Chachaji- Kya baat hai kavya, Shlok ko tumne ek hafte mein sidha kar di, jo mein apna 24 yrs mei nahi kar saka.

Kavya- esa kuch nahi hai, bade chacha. (gives an angry look at shlok ).

Shlok quietly goes to his room. then he cums out after sum time. he runs to ruhina,
Shlok- Ruhina when is your college reunion

Ruhina (laughing)- Bhaiya, why cant you ask what you actually want. I studied in H.R. medical college, n Disha went to ur college.

Shlok in his mind- oh ya right that was stupid of me. Doesnt arpita!!!

Shlok- Arpita when is your college reunion?

Arpita- My college has not yet started n u r talkin abt reunion. (she's in 3rd yr final yr). By the way I know why you are asking. the reunion is in september.

Shlok- No thats too far away, its only july now, i want to meet her now. Shlok was again sad.

Next day office.
Kavya is driving the car, n shlok is on his side.
the car stops becoz of the red signal. kavya drums his fingers on the steering wheel n looks outside. A beautiful girl wearing baby pink chudidaar is walking on the side pavement. Her black hair is open n flying abt in the wind. she has her book in her arms. Kavya notices her n see her face. She looks simply gorgeous, hardly any make-up but a beautiful smile that cud melt ur heart.

Shlok- Kavya!!! kavya the signal is green, move!!!
Kavya is lost, hunh!! wat. ya. ok. he crosses the intersection, n looks back, but the girl was not in sight.
the following day, he once again saw the same girl but this time wearing a blue colour. He wud she her everyday. He realised that at the same time n place he wud see her. He made it a point everyday, to look out of the window n mesmerised by her simple beauty.

In office after two weeks. Shlok comes into the cabin, wiping the sweat on his forehead.

Kavya- Where are you coming from? Do you know that lunch break is only an hour not two? Where the hell do u go for two hours? This time bade chachaji came in n u were not in. I said u went to the bathroom, but this time he didnt take the excuse. he waited here for 20 mins.

Shlok- Thanks alot bhaiya, but im in such a situation that i cant help it.
Kavya- Wat just a thank, u owe me much more than that, n wat kind of situation r u in hunh tell me.

Shlok- u know bhaiya, the reunion is after 2 months. i really cant wait that long, i want to see how disha is. i havent seen her for 2 yrs. I went to her house the other day, but found out that they have moved. I went to a few of her friends place but they have no clue where she is.

Kavya- So this is wat u have been up to all these days. How can u be so sure that Disha is in Mumbai. She cud be in any other city, as a matter of fact in any country. She cud be married.

Shlok- Bhaiya!!! no. Im sure she is in mumbai, n definitely not (shaking his head).

Kavya- so i guess u have to wait for the reunion party