India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Cezanne-Sweta (Page 2)

mariam 4 u Senior Member
mariam 4 u
mariam 4 u

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged

un ki on screen chemiistry hi itni zabardast hai k off screen kuch bhi ho faraq nahin parta Smileor waise bhi we can't rely on media and in star parivaar hussain and juhi was also look like hubby and many others but u didn't pointed them or cezanne ne getanjali k kandhe per sar nahin rakha tha geetanjali ne rakha tha
ab saari co star kare bhi kya un se control nahin hota handsome gorgeous sweet marvellous cezanne ko dekh kerSmile

loogoon(ronitian) ko kehne dooo jalta rehne do
kehtey hi rehnee doooo
jhoot jhoot hi sub ko pata hai
such jo hai woh kehna na paye
ronitian ronitian bus bhi karo hm hmhmhmhm

Edited by mariam 4 u - 10 March 2006 at 11:43am

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariam 4 u

un ki on screen chemiistry hi itni zabardast hai k off screen kuch bhi ho faraq nahin parta Smileor waise bhi we can't rely on media and in star parivaar hussain and juhi was also look like hubby and many others but u didn't pointed them or cezanne ne getanjali k kandhe per sar nahin rakha tha geetanjali ne rakha tha
ab saari co star kare bhi kya un se control nahin hota handsome gorgeous sweet marvellous cezanne ko dekh kerSmile

loogoon(ronitian) ko kehne dooo jalta rehne do
kehtey hi rehnee doooo
jhoot jhoot hi sub ko pata hai
such jo hai woh kehna na paye
ronitian ronitian bus bhi karo hm hmhmhmhm

Marium listen..we hav nothing to do with cezane... just have a look at the vid urself....n see how hilarious the whole thing was!!!

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by santaa

LOL you have talked twice with him on the phone as a fan, obviously he will be sweet and sugary with you, how much do you know about him, madhiha from articles and onscreen? these are the ppl who interact with him on a daily basis and blasted him on air..any guy who damages a lady's reputation is not worth it, actor/celebrity whatever I care a damn.

Edited by madiha_17 - 12 March 2006 at 6:07pm
santaa Senior Member
santaa
santaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
LOL Again I will say the same thing..watch the video, you are only a fan for him. He will say things to please you. All his co-stars said he has a thing going on with shubha verma now and his mom mohini siad they are called honeymoon couple now. No bajaj/ronit fan is badmouthing him here, what we saw we said. And I dont represent anybody, so dont trigger off a war between bajaj-anurag due to my statements..no offence meant LOL
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
U know marium, when she put her head on cezzane shoulders..this media point this out and has made an issue of such small thing. LOL LOL LOL

If a common woman do this, they will there b any kind of issue!!! nahi na then y this only happened with stars.
Zara sa sar kya rakh lia, they thought k something is fishy!! i salute media for their such amazing, great piece of work!!! LOL They r only gud for nothing!!
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Santa relax... let us not get into this to any greater extent...candyfloss has said It ALL.. now obviously cez fans will feel bad abt the way things are being said abt him...!!!
santaa Senior Member
santaa
santaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
LOL Aah..ok.a moment of silence for the poor jerk. I'll keep quiet, anufans mourn for the incorrigble flirt. No more comments from my end unless responded to, everything's clear as you said.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Come on man!! I am telling you these girls cannot keep their hands off Cezanne...LOL LOL LOL I mean doesn't Shubha already know about his status?? So why is she flirting around with him? Didn't Geetanjali know about Cezanne Shweta!! Of course but she still flirted with him...tou kya huya!! Kuch nahi!! Karne do...why do Cezanne fans care!! Besides if he is a jerk to most people then he is. Why do you guys care!! He was nice to you so he is nice. Period. I mean I hate Salman Khan coz he is such a jerk according to me. But he has tons of fans who would die for him. SO!! No reason to get offended guys...   Smile He is still hot and yummylicious LOL LOL

Go to top