India-Forums

UPDATE 25/03 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Update

Isha has arrived outside the house politely and enthusiaticly asking for Rimjhim.. but Megha has shouted at Isha and told her to get lost as theres no Rimjhim here. Isha is left standing with confused shock. Rimjhim has come there just as Megha has struted off. Isha picks up her suitcase and goes over to Rimjhim and touches her feet. Rimjhim is smiling and says ''bless you? ..but who are you?''. Isha says ''dont you remember me..im Isha..Raj's daughter''. Rimjhim is happily shocked ''Raj's daughter..oh my.. you have grown up so much''. Isha says ''yes im in town and thought i'd come here''. Rimjhim says ''where is Raj?''. Isha's face becomes a tad sad as she says ''papa has passed away....he wrote letters to your family for 8 years asking how you were''. Rimjhim has a sad expression on her face. Isha goes on ''i was looking in his diary and found the address for sukh santi sadan''. Rimjhim says ''oh you must have gone there first..anyway what am i doing just talking to you out here..do come inside''.

Rimjhim brings Isha inside to where Bua and Avinash are sitting on the sofa. Rimjhim says ''hey..guess who this is''. Bua and Avinash look uncertain. Rimjhim says ''remember back 16 years''. Then Rimjhim reveals that she is Rajs daughter''. Avinash and Bua are happily shocked and Avinash asks about Raj to which Isha again gets sad and says he died. Then she says shes in town to find a job as a fashion designer and shes even arranged some guest accomodation for herself. Rimjhim says ''oh..so you've grown up so much have you..making your own decisions! well your not going anywhere whilst your family is still here..you are staying with us''. Avinash and Bua also tell that she must stay with there. Avinash says that shes another member of the family as far they are concerned. Isha says ''ok if you insist so much i will stay''. Isha asks about Babuji and Rimjhim says hes further inside the house.

Isha finds her way into Babuji's quarters. Babuji is sitting there like old men do. Isha comes in and touches his feet. He smiles and says ''bless you..but who are you?''. Isha says ''you knew me as a child..remember..when i was this high'' (she motions with her hand). Babuji is still uncertain. She says she was in the hospital when he was in the hospital too. Babujis old brain isnt working. Isha says shes Isha..Rajs daughter. But still Babuji is lost as to who Isha or Raj are..but a couple of seconds later his brain cells kick in and he says ''ohh..Rajs daughter..Isha! yes you used to be in the room beside me in hospital..and you used to sneak in slyly''. Isha smiles. Babuji asks about Raj and she gets sad and says hes dead (can they stop asking her already). Babuji insists she stay with them.

Bua is sitting on Meghas bed..with her legs folded making herself comfortable lol. Bua looks nervous though. Megha comes in and says ''Bua?''. Bua says she wanted to talk to Megha about something. Megha comes and sits on the bed next to Bua. Bua turns and says that she has a request to make of Megha and she hopes Megha wont refuse. Megha is kinda respectful (like she was yesterday with Babuji when he came to her room). Bua asks her to promise that she wont refuse. Megha says that she doesnt even know what the request is (by the way..Megha looks pretty and young today..her hairs different). Bua says ''yes i know but please..promise me you wont refuse''. Bua even folds her hands at Megha..Megha holds Buas hands and says ''nai nai Bua..dont do that..i promise ok''. Bua says ''i want you to share your room with someone''. Bua says ''Isha..come in''. Meghas face turns sour. Bua calls for Isha again and Isha comes in slowly and looking cautious about Meghas reaction. Bua looks at Meghas sour face and says ''now you promised me..''. Megha says ''yes i know i dont break my promises..she can stay in this room as long as she doesnt bother me or mess with my things''. Bua says ''good ..you can help her arrange her things in your room''. (Dont they have guest rooms)

Rimjhim and Babuji are sitting together on the sofa when Om walks by and Babuji says ''Om..''. Om stops and Babuji tells him to come and sit with them for a while. Om comes and sits down beside Babuji. Babuji says ''so Om tell me..whats it like to be MD of the company now that you've been handed such a large responsibility?''. Om says ''well its hard work but im coping ..after all Rakesh uncle has hope for me and hes done alot for me..paying for my education abroad and for everything i have today''. Rimjhim smiles at him as shes probably thinking hes a good lad. Rakesh and Yashoda come along and Rakesh says he has a fantastic annoucement to make. Babuji says ''oh wow..well dont keep us in suspense Rakesh''. Yashoda doesnt look pleased as Rakesh announces that he has fixed Om's marriage. Om looks shocked. Rakesh goes on ''i have fixed Om's marriage with Mr Malhotra's daughter. Mr Malhotra has a 400 crore company and a nice family..its a good marriage...and i have fixed the engagement for the day after tomorrow as Mr Malhotra has a heart condition''. Rakesh asks Om what he thinks. Om doesnt look pleased..suddenly he gets a call on his mobile. He looks at his mobile and it says Tanya. He rushes off into another room. Babuji meanwhile tells Raekes that he should have atleast asked Om if he wants to get married to this girl and he should consult Anurag and Jayanti first. Rakesh just declares that this is his decision and they have to get used to it. Yashoda doesnt look pleased. Rimjhim isnt happy either but she doesnt say a word (shes usually a bigmouth).

Garv is leaving for college early in the morning. His mum is telling him to eat before he goes and that shes kept sandwiches for him. He says ''no mum..i cannot eat..i must leave..i have practicals today and i want to get an early start..you know..i must study and thats more important then eating mum''. Garvs mum smiles says ''fine fine..ok byeee''. Garv leaves. He jumps on his motorbike and rides down the driveway outside his house. He passes a taxi thats going up the driveway and inside is Isha. He sees Isha inside and thinks woah..shes gorgeous and shes heading towards my house!. He says to himself ''Garv..you must get her..she is mine Garv'' (corny or what). Isha knocks on the door and Garv's mum opens the door. Isha reminds her that shes here for her interview and that she sent her a resume via email. Garv's mum smiles and says of course as she motions her inside. Isha and Garv's mum sit in the garden area outside as Isha gives her portfolio to Garv's mum. Garv's mum takes it and says ''so you've done a science degree and got first class results..thats great..but why go into fashion design, is this just an interest''. Isha says ''not an interest but a passion-''. Garv sees them and comes running along and plants himself beside his mum. His mum ask him what hes doing back. He says he forgot his files for his practicals. His mum says oh i see. Isha just sits there and looks at the grass. Garv remains sitting there and his mum tells him to leave then! Garv introduces himself to Isha (lol hes looks like a lovable buffoon). Garv's mum makes him leave. So he starts walking. Meanwhile..Isha continues that she actually did a science degree because her father wanted her to become a doctor or engineer. Garv comes back..''oh..see mum! parents can be so cruel''. Garv's mum smiles and tells him to leave!! Garv goes and thinks to himself that hes got to get her. Isha's interview is pretty much over..Garv's mum tells her that she'l call her or Isha can call Garv's mum. Isha is leaving and Garv pops out again and his mum cant believe he hasnt left. Isha leaves. Garv asks his mum if she got the job. His mum asks him why hes so concerned. Garv says ''shes so beautiful..mum whats her name''. His mum smiles at her son and says 'Isha'. Garv lovingly says ''Ishaaa''. He asks his mum if shes got the job and his mum gives in and says ''yes yes ok''. Garv says ''great..now i can give her the great news..''. Garv runs off.

Isha is walking towards college (or so it seems). Garv pulls out infront of her on his motorbike and hops off and says ''hey..you forgot something''. Isha looks at him weirdly and says ''no..i think i have everything''. Garv says ''you forgot your congradulations! you got the job!''. Isha says ''really wow..i got the job!''. Garv says ''yes!..and guess why you got it''. He clears his throat and gives a 'manly' stance (LOL) and then says ''its due to me''. Isha is indifferent (lol). Garv says ''let me buy you something to eat or drink..now that you got the job..due to me''. Megha and her biker gang pull up on their bikes. Garv and Isha are getting friendly and Meghas anger is rising as she shouts ''GARVVVVV''.

PREVIEW

Megha is upset with Garv

Megha shouts at Rimjhim

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:33am | IP Logged