Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

just wanted to know if kali and garv (Page 2)

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i doubt that Kali and Garv will get married because Garv belongs to Kumud. he doesn't even love Kali. so it would be really sad if Kali and Garv ends up together.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Honestly..........my question is.........IS KALI REALLY PREGNANT? And if she is,...............well then fine.

But if she's not and she's faking it...................correct me if i'm wrong..........but you do eventually start to show (meaning you get big) when you are pregnant right? So how exactly is she gonna pull that off...........put a pillow under her shirt? She's so stupid I bet she'd steep that low and do that as well!Angry

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

neh kali is not preg..she has played this drama in order to get garv and garv is so dumb that he cant make out the difference btw an angel and devil...too bad for him!!! the way things r going btw kumud and cute darling kshitej..luks like they will hook up again ...just around that time dumb garv will come to know that devil kali has played games on him..and then he will b wanting back kumud...too late at that time..and this time kshitej dares to sacrifice his love.

Nakul is silent character now? something is cooking up in his mind with his dadi for sure.

ACP does not seem to b nice person...whenever there is an attack on kusum he comes to know first????

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I don' think that ACP has anything to do with it? What exactly would his motive be? He doesn't even know kusum. And if he is simply getting paid be esha to do it.........well then that's not a big mystery is it? Anyone can do that.

I still believe that the unexpected person will turn out to be the killer. If its esha or ajay maliya or even shelly.........then that's too obvious and expected. We as the audience knows why they would want to kill her, but if the killer is abbay, aryaman, or even sohan then it really does become a mystery because we'd never expect this and it came as a surprise.

To be honest, when sohan first came into the picture, I knew from the start he had this odd look on his face. And why is it that everytime something was about to happen to kusum, he was always there first.

1. When kusum got kidnapped from the hospital, it was sohan that took her from there to keep her safe from the killer (???????)

2. When kusum was home alone when nitin had the heart attack and the killer attacked kusum at home when he saw smoke in the bathroom..........again.......sohan to the rescue.

3. When the killer was at the anniversay party and about to stabb kusum, sohan come out of nowhere and gets stab (????????)

4. Now all of a sudden he's in khandala with shelly and coincidently kusum is said to be there as well????

Bottom line, sohan seemed a little fishy to me in the begining and even now. The way I see it.........they wouldn't bring his character into the picture for no reason............he's there for a purpose. I mean...........if he was there to just solve kusum's case........then he's already done that.......why doesn't he leave now? Why's he still sticking around unless he has to finish the job he came for...........and that's to kill kusum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!Wink

Let me know what you guys think?

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
well Tin u r right on one hand but then dont u think that killer normally is out of our expectation....and sohan has given so many hints as u just mentioned ...in other words he has become pretty obvious killer eh...
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Good point Reesh!!!!

To be honest............i just wanna know who the killer is. I don't care why the did it or whatever............i just want a name or something..Confused This is getting to be one loooooooooooooong mystery!

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

To be honest, when sohan first came into the picture, I knew from the start he had this odd look on his face. And why is it that everytime something was about to happen to kusum, he was always there first.

1. When kusum got kidnapped from the hospital, it was sohan that took her from there to keep her safe from the killer (???????)

2. When kusum was home alone when nitin had the heart attack and the killer attacked kusum at home when he saw smoke in the bathroom..........again.......sohan to the rescue.

3. When the killer was at the anniversay party and about to stabb kusum, sohan come out of nowhere and gets stab (????????)

4. Now all of a sudden he's in khandala with shelly and coincidently kusum is said to be there as well????

YOUR REASONS ARE RIGHT...IF HE IS THE KILLER I HOPE EKTA KAPOOR HAS A BLOODY GOOD DAMN REASON FOR MAKING HIM THE KILLER OTHERWISE HIS ROLE WOULD JUST GO TO WASTE. ACTUALLY WHAT WOULD BE HIS REASONS TO KILL MAHI AND KKUSUM (AND NO PLEASE DONT SAY HE'S NIKITAS SON THATS WHY HE'S TRYING TO KILL KKUSUM - I THINK NIKITA'S EVIL ENOUGH TO DO HER DIRTY WORK HERSELF). I ACTUALLY WOULDNT MIND SEEING SOHAN IN A NEGATIVE ROLE (WITH JUSTIFIED REASONS) IN KKUSUM AS HE WAS GOOD AS A VILLAIN IN KKOI DIL MEIN HAI AND KYA HADSAA KYA HAQEQAT.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i think garv and kali should end up together cuz they are both
so f-ing pathetic.

Go to top