Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks Vidya for the update.
harsy thumbnail
Disha always neglects her hubby thats why he fume in anger on her.... 😡 😡 She has more interest in her Aai's family than her family... 😕 Better concentrate on her hubby... otherwise she has to face very same frustration from her hubby dear.... 😛
hello98 thumbnail
Sirf DK...no Aai wai...only DK.
harsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hello98

Sirf DK...no Aai wai...only DK.

yeh baath uss dumbvathi ki kaan(ear) mai jaakar kahiye na........

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This Disha is going to feel all the more emotional and responsible towards her family...they gave her name and identity...whereas her mother wanted to kill her in the womb ..this indebted feeling will make her do everything for them and run to them all the time...she will neglect DK ...and expect him to understand ....till something really bitter happens ...then back to praying to Bappa..to make everything alright.

Hello98 , what do you mean no Aai-wai? D will be paying daily visits to Bhosale house to play Aai's dear daughter..hope Aai puts some sense into her head. 😕
Jaslove thumbnail
thanks vidya for the updates 😃
Pachu.P thumbnail
Thnx Vidya!

Happy Holi to you also!
~LiNa~ thumbnail
thnx V aunty!

I want rano-ved to get together as soon as possible...can't beatr their judaai anymore 😆
its too depressing to watch them yearning for each other..

hope we get to see some beautiful holi scenes with DK n Disha..like last year...

Happy Holi everyone!
blah_blah thumbnail
thanks 4 the fab update

when exactly is holi? 😕
Mamta_ thumbnail
tx vidyadi!!!

i have been missing in action for over a week now & didn't bother to catch up with the previous updates......but i c that my hottie 😉 has got both kanaka & sehgal house back.......good going 👏 .......

seems like slap queen has not changed in my absence as she still wants to keep gargi & ved around.......& whats this satya is still after disha & wants to expose dk.......wait till he finds out that his dad is the biggest chor of them all.......

so next week is holi.......i clearly remember the last holi episode........that was so good, & so much has changed since then.......

M