Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😆 Wow! you are too fast! the damn show just finished airin and the video is up! thnkx 😉 😆 lots of ppl must be eager to know what happened...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much Nomi Bhai! Tussi great ho yaar!!

And Shanti, watch the vid!! It's just SO hilarious..as wise as ever- Ronit's refrained from the whole thing and has just said that Cez and Shweta have a great on-screen chemistry...

Cez fans HAVE to see this- the REAL Cez Khan!! Lol!!!
santaa thumbnail
😆 I DID SUKHI!!! GOD! CEZANNE FANS, HAVE A LOOK AT THE REAL ANURAG NOW 😉 😆 😆 DISGUSTING CREEP IS WHAT HE IS 😡
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Goshh i saw this thing just now... i was shocked to see Shweta comment like that...n the entire cast seem to have a Hate-Hate relationship with each other...ek doosre ki poll khol rahe the 😆 ... ronit was the best.... wat a diplomatic reply...he rockss!!!
NasH20 thumbnail
can some one plz tell me when is it gonna repeat cuz i missed the show and the vid is not working for me. 😕
NasH20 thumbnail
Got you'r pm nomi.Thanx for helping out. 😊
nighteyes_fog thumbnail
I just hope that's her idea of a joke... 😆
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he was looking too woooo yaaar!! too kewl!!
And poor cezzu, I m just amazed when i wondered that how these casts act after having such hatred for each other especially all the womans who hate cez.But the mans there were supporting cezzane especially ronit roy, he gave a gud sensible reply.

And if these womans like sampada, subha and geetangali knew everything abt cezzane swetta affair then y they ran after him.Itz look too weird.Basically cezzane is a friendly guy but her friendship with girls is taken as a flirt!!

Swetta wat to say abt her..i guess b4 interview she visited an animal center thats y she was recalling the pictures of animal while interviewing.Her behaviour was disgusting, it shows her mental and education level.Watever sympathy was in my heart for swetaa. now itz no more.I hate this woman.
And cezzane was looking too helpless in the end...as he wanna explode everything but bechara bechara!!Dont worry cez ur fanz are with u and soon they will give u the gife in the form of award. 😃 😛 😃