India-Forums

Kutumb
Kutumb

The Story of Kutumb

chum_chum Groupbie
chum_chum
chum_chum

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Can anyone please tell me the whole story of Kutumb? I have started watching it but don't know why kutumb and her husband don't Angrylike each. Let me know the whole story from beginning till the end.

Thanks

Smile 

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

sorry if this isnt accurate this show ahd ende in 2002 so I might not remember it all.Embarrassed Kutumb is a story of Gauri and Pratham,who hate each other alot. They study in the same college,and they try to make each other's life miserable.Gauri was about to get married to Dheeraj,so Pratham decides to ruin that , There's a party at the college because Gauri was the new student body president,so Pratham gives her a drink which was filled with alchoholic medicene,and when Gauri reaches home she is drunk and so Dheeraj thiks that this girl is not right for him,so he breaks the marriage.(there are some more incidents like these). Dheeraj finds out that gauri isnt really the type of girl he thought,so he asks her to marry him again,but Pratham plays a really big prank he locks Gauri in a classroom and makes it look like that Gauri was trying to force Pratham,so Gauri almost gets in trouble for that.Gauris family turns to Pratham's dad for help,they say that Gauri and Pratham should marry each other!.Gari refuses at first but gives in because of her father's sake.Alot of incidents happen that Gauri and Pratham try to ruin each others image in front of the family. But finally they start to love each other,but something happend(i cant remeber what) and Gauri gets accused of something ,so her lawyer Rahul(i think thats his name) helps her out,They become good friends.Rahul stars to fall in love with Gauri too.Pratham says that its best for Gauri to marry Rahul.So when they go to sign the divorce papers,they remember alot of flashbacks and thay just cant take it anymore so thay confess their love to each ohter and the serial ends with them in the balcony of their house with their 3 kids

Hope that makes it better.I still dont know if its exactly right or not

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mas123Shipra_S

chum_chum Groupbie
chum_chum
chum_chum

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Tani91!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

Now I actually Clapunderstand what's going ON!!!!!111

ThanksSmile

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91