Pratigya

Meera much better than Prats. (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@jeeone seems like u opened a multiple id...how can u knw so much abt me as u hv joined sum14 days bck...well this is against IF RULES Hv guts to come through ur real id ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meera much better than Prats. (Page 9)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

Originally posted by ...jeeone...

@amit-if u see that post carfully...only 1 member has issues regarding AH.rest members have told her to take it easy.many members here are mature enough not to discuss actor's personal life.how could u not see that.u said chist antiji was being bashed??can u point out where??members were just posting there opinion jst as antiji was.she herself has no issues with diff of opinions...then why u have.u say this forum is biased???did u forgett this is the sameforum..where u got so much of luv,where people wishedfor ur sucess in exams...so many eldersare therein this forum.by mentioning the forum...didnt u bash the forum itself.didnt it strike in ur mind that u are insulting the very own members who r ur friends on mkap's birthday itself
the topic starter just only said meera acts better that prats and i agree sum members were polite but sum unnecessary bashed her by saying meera is old,aunty! Tell me did the topic starter said anything regards prats age

<div></div>ooohh...u have so much problem when sum members jst light heartely told that.what abt u??whv u ever seen ur own post??how pitifully and cheaply you have criticized prats.first luk at ur own post then comment.the things u have said abt pooja earlier are not forgivable
yes i did cos i hate her which i have no problem in admitting and unlike u ppl i dont wear a mask and fake sth which i am not

even i say everything m nah a very big PG fan buh n i lyk kriya buh ofocurse AB moreee buh d thing is that v shudnt insult eachodr for actors who dun even knw usSmileamit mehra ko AH ki buhat fikkrr hai buh lme tell u if he was an AB fan he wud av agreed to wht i saiidd
amit mehra u r a coward..
u msgd me in pm i m nah i say wateva i wna ere infrta d whole forum

Eden_luvsKriya

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@Arhaina Sis leave this thread please. Its the better option and calm down Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaArhainAshishVeena.S

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

@Arhaina Sis leave this thread please. Its the better option and calm down Smile

ok bro i dun wnt our forum to look bad n av fights so il nah reply ereEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.R

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

@amit-if u see that post carfully...only 1 member has issues regarding AH.rest members have told her to take it easy.many members here are mature enough not to discuss actor's personal life.how could u not see that.u said chist antiji was being bashed??can u point out where??members were just posting there opinion jst as antiji was.she herself has no issues with diff of opinions...then why u have.u say this forum is biased???did u forgett this is the sameforum..where u got so much of luv,where people wishedfor ur sucess in exams...so many eldersare therein this forum.by mentioning the forum...didnt u bash the forum itself.didnt it strike in ur mind that u are insulting the very own members who r ur friends on mkap's birthday itself
the topic starter just only said meera acts better that prats and i agree sum members were polite but sum unnecessary bashed her by saying meera is old,aunty! Tell me did the topic starter said anything regards prats age

<div></div>ooohh...u have so much problem when sum members jst light heartely told that.what abt u??whv u ever seen ur own post??how pitifully and cheaply you have criticized prats.first luk at ur own post then comment.the things u have said abt pooja earlier are not forgivable
yes i did cos i hate her which i have no problem in admitting and unlike u ppl i dont wear a mask and fake sth which i am not

<div></div>u r a attention seeking people
then why are u paying attention to me??

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@AA why ru uttering mah name everytime in ur post...u knw i am ignoring u...but ignore karne ki bi hadd hoti hai...hmm tabhi afridi ne bi kaha tha ki hamare pass bahut bada dil hai...mujhe toh najar nahi ata...

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Its a very special day for the forum members...why this fight??...

Just waiting for the topic to be closed

Whats wrong if ppl want only KriYa to be together??...im a KriYa fan too n want to c only them n not meera n krishna

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123DareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyasuk4telstraArhainAshishAnondo.RVeena.S

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

u guys know 1 thing-to hurt,to hurt and to hurt.its against my princples to argue with such people who have no concern forother's feeling.

Sorry off topic i am in love with ur pp
One of mine fav scenes baba seeing,his firdt,busineess name on poster with his better half lovely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top